Neutron 3 Updated to 3.1.0 and Relay Updated to 1.03

cclarry

12 minutes ago, simon said:

can't seem to see any upgrade prices - the offers in "my account" just show options for upgrading from random products

I seem to remember that those upgrade pricing took a few days to show up in my account at Izotope when a new product was launched. And I find it worth while to write to Izotope support and ask for a lower price. They have responded more than once with a price that was a bit lower. My impression was that they recognized and appreciated loyal customers. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, simon said:

can't seem to see any upgrade prices - the offers in "my account" just show options for upgrading from random products

It will be at the discounters soon...so hold off and save a few bucks.

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 2

I really hate iZotope's upgrade offer page.  It's showing me 3 different deals for Ozone 9 Advanced, $299, $199, $149.  Not to mention a ton of offers for the same product, products I already own.  And the $399 Music Production Suite 3 Loyalty Offer has to be a joke considering I own Music Production Suite 2.1 and RX Post Production Suite 3.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Same here 😡 I never understand why they don't make upgrade offers based on what you own. I also get constant email offers for stuff I already own. 

They may be world leaders in music production but I think it's time they hired someone to sort out this side of their business. 

• Like 1

izotope makes great products, but, their website is one of THE worst I have ever used in my life!!!. They need to use some of that machine learning to learn what their customers already own!!!. Just saying...

I did end up paying the 149 for upgrade to Ozone 9 Advanced, as I own everything else up to date.

Tony

Edited by Tony Carpenter

44 minutes ago, cclarry said:

$149 A to A upgrade is about $125.16 at JRR with GROUP code 
when it comes up...

Not quite up yet, but I'll check again tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day.............................

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm thinking that the MPS 3 upgrade might be a better way to go...

Adding Nimbus, R4, and a one Year Groove 3 pass (normally $99 on sale)
seems to be good bang for buck, and at $209 with GROUP code (if
it comes up) seems reasonable...

• Great Idea 2