I Love Cakewalk by BandLab

MoShuang

Yesterday was the 70th anniversary of my great motherland, I am very happy! Today is also happy to welcome the update of Cakewalk by BandLab Release: 2019.09! This version is very powerful! Great! I like it very much! Thank you great developer! Thank you BandLab! Thank you to those who are selfless and dedicated! I love you!
- Endless gratitude from a Chinese boy!🥰

love.jpg.141727167b3b250a97ba57ffa62c6cf3.jpg

• Like 7

Happy anniversary Moshuang!

Wow! what I like is the fact that I have read the suggestions, reported bugs  and complaints in this very forum and soon after, an update comes out to incorporate that very stuff, this one really nails it for me! You bakers are right on target and very much in touch with the users, well done!

Edited by Tezza
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Like most of you, I was heartbroken when I heard Sonar had gone down.  I have a 20 year relationship with that company and software.  I absolutely loved it.  I am delighted to be using Bandlab Cakewalk and to see that it still is being updated for free.  I am working on several albums and I am most comfortable with Cakewalk, but I also use Pro Tools.  In a perfect world, I wouldn't need Pro Tools.  Keep up the great work Bandlab!

Edited by Garius Hill
  • Like 3