2019.09 Feature Overview

Noel Borthwick

On 10/9/2019 at 8:17 AM, Colin Nicholls said:

I added a second ruler to the timeline and found the extra space made a difference to my ability to click in the timeline area and get the expected results.

11 hours ago, SteveC said:

It's the -/+ at the far right side of the track view. 

image.png.3d0d8aa693351d980a27a8f46c03a20a.png 

image.png

Thank you! I'll try this as soon as I can. I hope it's a good workaround for me.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:00 AM, Noel Borthwick said:

Thanks for reporting it. The feature actually works but it looks like there is an old bug (also in Platinum) where if the clip start is scrolled out of view the left click wont go to the clip beginning. We'll look into fixing it for the next CbB release. 

Left Click Rewinds to Clip Start in Lanes’ option - it doesn't work here. I have the latest Update, but I don't know, this feature doesn't work. Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

@mkerl If the smart tool is on you need to click in the LOWER half of the clip for this behavior because this only applies to comp mode. The lower half of the smart tool has the comp tool functionality which implements this behavior. If you want to click anywhere and seek to beginning you will have to select the dedicated comp tool. Also make sure you are clicking on clips in take lanes since this only applies there.

40 minutes ago, Noel Borthwick said:

@mkerl If the smart tool is on you need to click in the LOWER half of the clip for this behavior because this only applies to comp mode. The lower half of the smart tool has the comp tool functionality which implements this behavior. If you want to click anywhere and seek to beginning you will have to select the dedicated comp tool. Also make sure you are clicking on clips in take lanes since this only applies there.

Hell yeah!! OMG how embarrassing!! Only Take lanes . . . . I shouldt better take a day off 😏

Thanks for your patience 

All the best

58 minutes ago, Afrodrum said:

This is impressive, appreciate the way every new feature is explained.

I agree. These new roll-outs have been great, come with lots of info, and the best personal follow-up service I have ever seen from a software company!!

Hats off again to the Dev Team!!