Is there a track delay feature in Cakewalk?

Trevor

I know in some workstations like Ableton for example there's a track delay knob or button so that if you duplicate a track you can easily delay a copy to create some simple chorusing among other things. Do we have a feature like that In Cakewalk? I know you can always click and drag a track clip but to me that's a pain especially when working with multiple clips per track.

• 4 weeks later...

no channel tools has been removed, I noticed after this post and just made  peace with it ha. Nudge is great if the whole track is one clip but personally I find it to be a pain when I'm still working with multiple clips on that track and/or recording new material.

17 hours ago, Trevor said:

Nudge is great if the whole track is one clip but personally I find it to be a pain when I'm still working with multiple clips on that track and/or recording new material.

Select track first (which highlights all clips in the track) and then nudge?

• 3 years later...

Online Documentation > Included Plug-ins (Cakewalk Legacy Site)

> Channel Tools entry

The Channel Tools plug-in provides easy and powerful channel processing for gain, Mid-Side decoding, delay and stereo panning. Channel Tools is ideal for enhancing and adjusting stereo separation for stereo tracks and full mixes.

• With Channel Tools you can:
    • Use intuitive controls to easily place the left and right channels individually anywhere in the stereo space.
    • Automatically decode Mid-Side channel recordings.
    • Enhance the spatial characteristics of your mixes.
    • Adjust for phase problems due to microphone placement.
    • Swap the left and right channels.
    • Invert the polarity (phase) of each channel.
    • Fine-tune the timing of recordings by delaying the left and/or right channel by a specific number of samples or milliseconds.

Edited by User 905133
to add a quote for those who don't want to click on the link

13 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Third-party video, cued up to a brief demo of the Delay function.

• TIPS for help with the Channel Tools plug-in:
    • Click on the Cakewalk logo (lower left corner of the plug-in for a mini flow chart.
    • Press F1 for the Channel Tools Online Help.
Edited by User 905133
to add tips for online help once Channel Tools has been inserted as an audio FX