Don't forget the KVR Buy/Sell section for some of the best deals you'll ever find

Christian Jones

2 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

Damn so that dude nullified your other voucher? If so they must not approve of selling the vouchers then - either that or he doesn't know they get bought/sold on kvr and thinks you were up to something scandalous. Folks report on kvr as able to use more than one voucher per month. Maybe you got cracked down upon by PA in that one instance. 

Nope , i bougth 2 plugins , then authorised the first one with a foreign vaucher : good , then tried to auth the chandler : nada , THEN i sent an email to the guyz ...and had this crazy answer !!!

35 minutes ago, Zo said:

Nope , i bougth 2 plugins , then authorised the first one with a foreign vaucher : good , then tried to auth the chandler : nada , THEN i sent an email to the guyz ...and had this crazy answer !!!

To be fair, their policy does state that you can only use ONE voucher per month...per account
and that vouchers are non-salable, and non-transferable...so they are correct in
their statement...IJS

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, cclarry said:

To be fair, their policy does state that you can only use ONE voucher per month...per account
and that vouchers are non-salable, and non-transferable...so they are correct in
their statement...IJS

Didn't saw that ...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ensonced said:

Do you want it?

lol you have any PA amp ?

yes i might want some , i'm preparing courses for students and i'm using amps to make them learn several stuff from soudn design to mic placement impacts (thks to AT) 

On 10/5/2019 at 5:50 AM, Zo said:

lol you have any PA amp ?

yes i might want some , i'm preparing courses for students and i'm using amps to make them learn several stuff from soudn design to mic placement impacts (thks to AT) 

Well the PA Guitar stuff I have, is as follows

ALL GONE

tell me what you want and you can have them, just pay the transfer fee. I never kept up with the recent changes at PA, so not sure what the deal is there.

Edited by ensonced

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/4/2019 at 9:50 PM, Zo said:

i'm preparing courses for students and i'm using amps to make them learn several stuff from soudn design to mic placement impacts

Zo, but PA is in this case worst possible... You have long, ultra-annoying list over screen high with impulses and even turning off is just entry on this list... The worst possible workflow and just picking entry.

For students to show them influence of mic position IMHO you could use something with decent gui where you manipulate mics on picture over cabs... There are many such choices... Amplitube, 2N Wall of Sound, THU, Mercuriall, PG, etc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Piotr said:

Zo, but PA is in this case worst possible... You have long, ultra-annoying list over screen high with impulses and even turning off is just entry on this list... The worst possible workflow and just picking entry.

For students to show them influence of mic position IMHO you could use something with decent gui where you manipulate mics on picture over cabs... There are many such choices... Amplitube, 2N Wall of Sound, THU, Mercuriall, PG, etc

i agree 100 % for this purpose i wil;use IK ...but they have the UAD amps aka PA , and i ain't buying an UAD lol so Pa native is my option lol at least i have to let them know how to properly use PA Stuff 

A big mistake people do , is to try to tweak THEN start to look for IR settings witch is a no go .... you 'll have to start from a IR that is close to what you need  / like ...so if you check my plugins presets you will find all IR that are serious Start option aka : more balanced as possible in my case to let the amp tweak react as much as possible like the real deal !!

• Like 1