Don't forget the KVR Buy/Sell section for some of the best deals you'll ever find

Christian Jones

I mean if you're checking the Deals section here everyday then you might as well be cruising the KVR Buy/Sell section too where people are often unloading their plugs stupid cheap. I got some Brainworx amps off there for $5 to $13 that sell on Plugin Alliance for $149 and my voucher covered the $20 activation fee. I scored Valhalla Room and Valhalla Vintage for $50 for both and they're usually $50 a piece +tax, and I probably could have gotten an even better deal than that. Bx_saturatorV2 for $5 (normally $199). This is all day if you just cruise the ads there and of course the best deals go fast. Just make sure that whatever plug-in you're interested in, educate yourself on the transfer fees if any, and often there aren't any like with Valhalla and Izotope. I'll be scoring Izotope Ozone 8 Advanced off there for around $75-80 real soon. Trash 2 was $10 on there recently. 

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=43&sid=f7d00e304676e76f0880e6d1fc599b71

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Christian Jones said:

I mean if you're checking the Deals section here everyday then you might as well be cruising the KVR Buy/Sell section too where people are often unloading their plugs stupid cheap. I got some Brainworx amps off there for $5 to $13 that sell on Plugin Alliance for $149 and my voucher covered the $20 activation fee. I scored Valhalla Room and Valhalla Vintage for $50 for both and they're usually $50 a piece +tax, and I probably could have gotten an even better deal than that. Bx_saturatorV2 for $5 (normally $199). This is all day if you just cruise the ads there and of course the best deals go fast. Just make sure that whatever plug-in you're interested in, educate yourself on the transfer fees if any, and often there aren't any like with Valhalla and Izotope. I'll be scoring Izotope Ozone 8 Advanced off there for around $75-80 real soon. Trash 2 was $10 on there recently. 

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=43&sid=f7d00e304676e76f0880e6d1fc599b71

Is that yopu that bought the engl 646 i was supposed to buy !!! lol 

1 minute ago, Zo said:

lol i got a bassdude at 5 and a chandler at 10 ;)

Have you been able to use 2 vaucher in a month ?

Word, yeah I scored bx_bassdude for $13 and soon after saw it for $5 and I was "S#! t!" Lol as if $13 down from $149 wasn't already a killer deal, but still it's all about the game too you know. Yeah, I've been looking for the Chandler off and on but I'm really after the Brainworx Deizel 

1 minute ago, Christian Jones said:

Ah my voucher hasn't come thru yet this month but any time now I suspect. 

no , i was asking when you used your vaucher for transefrt , were you able to use another one (from another user for exemple !!)

The Deizel are a piece of art , one i know it's never gonna be cheap is the bass amp from softube Eden WT 800, a pure beauty also 

5 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

Care to give a preview of what you got? 😎

I haven't looked into the license transfers yet, but these are what I'm thinking of:

1) Realivox Blue
2) Nomad Factory Integral Studio Pack III
3) MAutoDynamicEQ
4) EZ Mix 2 + METAL GUITAR GODS 4 EZMIX PACK & THE MIX TOOLBOX EZMIX PACK
5) Samplitude Pro3
6) Ample Sounds Ying/Yang Bass
7) Waves H-Series Bundle
8) Maschine Mikro (white)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zo said:

, i was asking when you used your vaucher for transefrt , were you able to use another one (from another user for exemple !!)

Yes you can. I haven't personally yet, but it's been reported that you can. 

Another funny thing was that PA was limiting the number of license transfers someone selling their plugs could do each month. So you'd see sellers posting on their for sale ads that sales will have to wait till next month because they've already transferred the limit that PA would allow them for that month - and I just thought that was kinda dumb of PA to do as they were basically delaying if not preventing people from giving them money. Like if I'm ready to buy, say, three PA plugs off kvr and I'm ready to pay PA to activate them, but PA is like "no, you have to wait till next month" I may just move on. They were basically shooting themselves in the foot there. So in the past few weeks PA finally removed the transfer limit. And while folks *do* often use vouchers to cover the activation fee, they don't always, so I'm sure a lot of money started rolling in to PA once they removed the monthly transfer limit. Maybe license transfers somehow cost PA money and maybe that's why they had the monthly transfer limit, idk, so I don't see how. Anyway. 

8 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

Yes you can. I haven't personally yet, but it's been reported that you can. 

Another funny thing was that PA was limiting the number of license transfers someone selling their plugs could do each month. So you'd see sellers posting on their for sale ads that sales will have to wait till next month because they've already transferred the limit that PA would allow them for that month - and I just thought that was kinda dumb of PA to do as they were basically delaying if not preventing people from giving them money. Like if I'm ready to buy, say, three PA plugs off kvr and I'm ready to pay PA to activate them, but PA is like "no, you have to wait till next month" I may just move on. They were basically shooting themselves in the foot there. So in the past few weeks PA finally removed the transfer limit. And while folks *do* often use vouchers to cover the activation fee, they don't always, so I'm sure a lot of money started rolling in to PA once they removed the monthly transfer limit. Maybe license transfers somehow cost PA money and maybe that's why they had the monthly transfer limit, idk, so I don't see how. Anyway. 

i was unable to do so homie  and here's the answer i got from pa :

Hi Zo,

I see that you used a Sep voucher for your license transfer fee already. How did you get two monthly vouchers?

1 hour ago, Zo said:

i was unable to do so homie  and here's the answer i got from pa :

Hi Zo,

I see that you used a Sep voucher for your license transfer fee already. How did you get two monthly vouchers?

Wait.. What? People sell their vouchers on kvr all the time so you could easily have your own monthly voucher that PA sent you plus a voucher you purchased off kvr in the same month .. 

.. Does PA not approve of selling the vouchers or something? Did you email PA and ask them or did that guy happen to notice you used two and contacted YOU? Lol he's on to your @ss

Edited by Christian Jones

2 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

Wait.. What? People sell their vouchers on kvr all the time so you could easily have your own monthly voucher that PA sent you plus a voucher you purchased off kvr in the same month .. 

.. Does PA not approve of selling the vouchers or something? Did you email PA and ask them or did that guy happen to notice you used two and contacted YOU? Lol he's on to your @ss

i don't know homie but i wasn't able to use another vaucehr period , now it's gone ( unused) and still chandler waiting for auth ....

10 minutes ago, Zo said:

i don't know homie but i wasn't able to use another vaucehr period , now it's gone ( unused) and still chandler waiting for auth ....

Damn so that dude nullified your other voucher? If so they must not approve of selling the vouchers then - either that or he doesn't know they get bought/sold on kvr and thinks you were up to something scandalous. Folks report on kvr as able to use more than one voucher per month. Maybe you got cracked down upon by PA in that one instance. 

Edited by Christian Jones