UVI Workstation (with Orchestral Suites) not playing existing midi tracks

Anyone who has good luck using UVI Workstation, please help!

I am trying to play existing midi tracks that I've exported from Musescore4 into Cakewalk.  Problem is, it will ONLY play the first track in UVI (the Piccolo flute part).  It doesn't seem to matter if I import the tracks individually, or as a batch.  The Piccolo part is the only one that will trigger UVI.  (I can assign that track to a regular flute and it plays just fine).  All other tracks will NOT trigger the instruments that they are assigned to.

Those tracks WILL, however, trigger any other plugin (besides UVI) that I assign them to (Epic Woodwind and Brass, BBC Symphony Orchestra, or CW's default).

Also, if I RECORD into the UVI Instrument tracks (or just write notes into the staff view) they WILL trigger the UVI Instrument.  They just won't trigger from an imported midi file (except that first Piccolo part).

I really like the sounds and level of control with Orchestral Suites and it would be a shame to ditch them and search from something else.  Any help would be appreciated.

Looks like an interesting free VST. 
First thing comes to mind is if you are setting up different channels and patches for each instrument. 
It says it’s multi timbral so it will work with channels. 

Normally it is best to OPEN a midi file in Cakewalk so you don’t loose important data. 
If you have nothing selected in the Midi devices output it will automatically load the TTS-1 and play the file properly if it was GM midi file. 
But each instrument needs to have channels as well as bank and patch assignments.  

The TTS 1 set up should be similar so watch this video to check out how it works 

Edited by John Vere

I have no experience of Musescore, but I do have both UVI Workstation and UVI Orchestral Suite. If you have inserted the MIDI from Musescore into CbB, it should be, just as John said, a matter of assigning each MIDI track to a unique MIDI channel, say 1-5, each containing a different instrument. There are actually two ways to do this in UVI Workstation; you can have a separate instance of UVI Workstation on each track, each with its own instrument, or you can setup a multi containing all instruments in one single instance. I will explain the less intuitive option here, the Multi, as separate instances on each track are pretty straight-forward.

In my example below I have loaded Orchestral Suite, clicked on MULTI and in the slots available chosen the instruments I want to use. There are four default slots but you can add additional slots by clicking the Plus button. In my example, I have added one additional slot, or a total of five. You can have up to 16 MIDI channels.

UVI-Multi-Setup.thumb.jpg.bbd68eccd673d2650e729cea2a51408b.jpg

The receiving MIDI channels (in my example MIDI channel 1-5, called A1-A5) will be increased automatically for each slot, but you can always change that if needed. In MULTI you can also change volume, pan etc. for each instrument.

Finally, you go to the MAIN tab and make adjustments such as selecting articulation for each instrument. I my example I have selected Bass Wheel > Sustain. Articulations can be changed over time through the red key switches on the left (A-1 to G#-1). Effects are added in the EFFECTS tab, if needed.

Of course, as I have no idea your level of experience, I may have said thing you find very basic.

Good luck.