76% OFF: MBundle by MeldaProduction

Audio Plugin Deals

When I bought MCabinet hoping it to be a regular IR loader with 6 slots for IRs, I was very surprised and upset it's not what I expected. I requested a refund, but the good folks at Melda refused, saying, "you should've demoed it first" and "we don't do refunds for already registered licenses". So I decided to give this plugin a try and guess what - it's super useful! Now it's my goto virtual cabinet, coupled with Celestion IR library I have. I get excellent results, much better, than what was possible with normal IR loaders, including the WoS.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

4 hours ago, Soundwise said:

When I bought MCabinet hoping it to be a regular IR loader with 6 slots for IRs, I was very surprised and upset it's not what I expected. I requested a refund, but the good folks at Melda refused, saying, "you should've demoed it first" and "we don't do refunds for already registered licenses". So I decided to give this plugin a try and guess what - it's super useful! Now it's my goto virtual cabinet, coupled with Celestion IR library I have. I get excellent results, much better, than what was possible with normal IR loaders, including the WoS.

If they do that in the future you wont have to pay for it.  Melda has lifetime upgrades.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

9 hours ago, Soundwise said:

Then you should thank them for refusing to refund you.

• Haha 1