76% OFF: MBundle by MeldaProduction

Audio Plugin Deals

For just $49.99 (instead of $208), get MBundle from Melda Production featuring 2 secret weapons for your next projects: the newly released MCabinet and MDoubleTracker!

The all new MCabinet is a revolutionary cabinet simulator mainly for guitars and bass, but can be a great creative sound design tool as well. Instead of thousands of IR files it lets you focus on the sound itself and gets you a virtually infinite number of cabinets!

MDoubleTracker is a marvelous natural sounding artificial stereo expander. Need some wide vocals? Or some huge guitars? MDoubleTracker has been designed for just that!

Originally $208, this bundle is now available for just $49.99 for a limited time only – you save $158! This is an amazing offer you should not miss!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2
Deal Ends: Sunday, October 13th at Midnight (EST)

Videos

• Like 1

Melda keeps record of the money you've spent on their stuff, and 70% of it goes toward reducing upgrade/bundle prices. For purchases through their shop they know exactly what you've spent, and for purchases from a third party they assume -50% discount.

That way, bigger steps on the upgrade paths are always cheaper compared to smaller steps. It also means that whenever you buy Melda licenses from a third party, if you can get a price that is 35% (0.7 * 0.5, i.e. "70% of 50% of full price") of the full price, you're breaking even (not "losing" money).

In this deal you pay 24%, so with one or more of the following premises being true;

1. you want the particular plugins
  2. you want any bundle wherein one of them is included, now or at a later time
  3. you want an enhanced version of any or all of the individual plugins (which often come with a "Turbo" prefix or a "MB" (multiband) postfix) via upgrade

you're winning regardless.

There are some pitfalls however, such as upgrading to a bundle and then not being able to upgrade individual plugins acquired in the bundle to their more advanced versions, which you might have been able to do at a much lower cost had you chosen a slightly different upgrade path.

If you are just after an impulse loader you could just get Two Notes WOS for cheaper, Free (almost) after the trial period, all you have to do is purchase at least 1 cab from there selection, and then you are set to go. You can just use it like a basic impulse loader and bypass/turn off the extras, EQ, Comp, etc. They have some good quality cabs available, but you can also use 3rd party cabs.

https://www.two-notes.com/wall-of-sound

I would suggest Kazrog's Recabinet 5, but I don't think it's available for purchase now. There are also many other alternatives, some free, some not.

I'll never buy another Melda plug, good quality and all, some unique features and stuff, but the look is just nauseating to me, can't stand looking at them, but that's just me, others love the look.

I've  changed the colors for my Meldaproduction plug-ins, especially since the v13 UI overhaul. He changed the default colors to some barf-o-bits stuff. People complained about it on the forum to not much avail. It can be an issue when something is the product of a single visionary. He had an idea for how he wanted the new colors to look and it made sense to him.

Fortunately he gives the user plenty of choice in color configuration. Mine are now mostly translucent darker blues and greens with dark yellow-orange scales and grids. It looks subdued and pretty sharp if I do say so.

Heaven knows, once you get past the ones in the Free Bundle, I would not recommend them to everybody across the board.

I do believe that you should find the UI of what you're working with attractive. Just like with a good-looking guitar, it should inspire you to grab it and use it. I love iZotope's stuff for this reason. It just looks so cool it makes me want to fire it up and do things with it. Same with Newfangled Audio. Meldaproduction was an acquired taste.

• Thanks 1

On 9/30/2019 at 4:44 PM, Fleer said:

You guys are not helping. 

They make solid plugins but $50 for a couple "effect types" I basically won't use is a super easy pass for me.  

And agree the Two notes is cheaper for the cab simulator and those guys know a bit about cab simulation.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ensonced said:

If you are just after an impulse loader you could just get Two Notes WOS for cheaper, Free (almost) after the trial period, all you have to do is purchase at least 1 cab from there selection, and then you are set to go. You can just use it like a basic impulse loader and bypass/turn off the extras, EQ, Comp, etc. They have some good quality cabs available, but you can also use 3rd party cabs.

https://www.two-notes.com/wall-of-sound

I would suggest Kazrog's Recabinet 5, but I don't think it's available for purchase now. There are also many other alternatives, some free, some not.

I'll never buy another Melda plug, good quality and all, some unique features and stuff, but the look is just nauseating to me, can't stand looking at them, but that's just me, others love the look.

Hey, thanks.... I do have the Recabinet..... But yeah, just as someone said, I've heard a damn lot of good things about Melda plugins. I do have their Free Bundle and the Multi Analyzer, both of which I do like using.... And do agree with you that their GUI is not that appealing but then the MCabinet seems to be having the purpose of tweaking cabinets, maybe what Bias Amp does for amp sims.... not sure whether it is worth spending 49$ (still a big amount after conversion in my native currency)