35% OFF 48h Riffer VST - MIDI Loops Generator

hexbeats

2 hours ago, Grem said:

Can it be transfered?

If this is referring to Obelisk from Frozen Plain, this is from their EULA

2. Sharing
Licences cannot be transferred, sold or traded to another person or entity without explicit permission from FrozenPlain. The product was created by, and is a copyright of, FrozenPlain.

10 minutes ago, antler said:

let us know what the issue is with plugin startup.

I might have unconsciously got it just to find this out!!

CbB ding a scan now. About to take it for a run!

And far as taking the thread off topic, I am sure the guy don't mind. Every time we post something, it puts the topic right back on top!!

But that said, back on topic.

I did enjoy and am pleased with Riffer. It will be used. It takes a minute to get use to, but once you do it's really easy to get some thing you will like.

2 hours ago, antler said:

It seems like an interesting concept. Don't want to move this thread off topic, but please share your thoughts after you get a chance to play, and let us know what the issue is with plugin startup.

I believe that it's doing a full plugin scan everytime it starts up. No way to disable that activity. And there seems to be little difference between the browser version and the dedicated app.

I think I'm going to volunteer with Bill Tell and let him shoot the apple off of my head. More fun than Obelisk.

Unless, of course, you mean THIS Obelix!

asterix-et-obelix-jai-faim.jpg

I ran Obelisk through some paces the other day and was really please. When I started it in CbB it opened immediately.  

While it's not the best looking plugin I have seen, everything is in a very functional place.

This plugin works well. I had a lot of fun with it and actually have a working song with it. Verse and prechorus so far.

And to bring the thread back on topic, I then used Riffer to make some one and two measure grooves that I will use to sprinkle in with the chords that I made with Obelisk. I was able to come up with arpeggios and other usable stuff in very little time. The Constrain feature is really useful. Riffer is different from Cthulhu.

Edited by Grem
  • Like 2