What have you got your eye on?

jude77

I've been on a hardware kick of late.  I just bought two Pre-73jr Preamps from eBay for the cost of one new one.

Now I have an eye on a 8 ch ADC to be an upgrade to the one I currently use which is an ADA8000 with the preamps bypassed so it's just ADC to ADAT.

Good, but it could be better.

Cinematic Studio Woodwinds - Supposed to be later this year

Tarilonte's Forest Kingdom II. - Waiting for Best Service's Black Friday sale.

IK Multimedia's Total Studio 3 -  Probably going to be a long wait.  😳 

What's great is that people are working today on the instruments I will want the most someday.  For example, I wonder what Spectrasonics is up to?  Guitarscape?  Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll want it.  

• Haha 1

I did have my eye on the Bolder Roots Upright Bass, but I've just bought it.  It's a lovely bass, great sounds and a lot of options to control the sounds. Great biting percussive edge for the rootsy genres of music . I haven't been through all the nuances yet, but it looks a belter for jazz, rock, rootsy acoustic folk, etc.

Well, there is more things what I would like to buy so it will taker a time unless unexpected funds appear or some nice deals.

Brian May Amplitube, STL Andy Jones - both tested and like it

AR1 or DDMF deatheye - I blame Zo for it

IKM B3 seems very interesting as well

Edited by Piotr

25 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Do you have any sneak peak what will be  new in O9A? :D

If only I did Piotr 😎 

I would like the window resizing like Fleer. 

What would be great is if iZotope sent Zo a pre-release copy for one of his in-depth video reviews 🤞🏻

There's a discussion over on KVR --> https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=532245&hilit=ozone+9 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ZincT said:

I would like the window resizing like Fleer. 

I hope there will be more improvements :) Change from 8 to 9 should be significant otherwise we are subscribing izotope updates...

5 minutes ago, ZincT said:

What would be great is if iZotope sent Zo a pre-release copy for one of his in-depth video reviews 🤞🏻

Oh, yeah :D🤞🏻

• Like 2