Cakewalk Missing Plug-In Stand-In

Steve_001

Thank you in advance to anyone who can offer any insight or solution.

A pop-up window titled "Cakewalk Missing Plug-in Stand-In" comes up when I try to look at some plug-ins from fx chains that came with Cakewalk. It seems to me like these are plug-ins from when Cakewalk was Sonar that for some reason aren't included in the Cakewalk installation or somehow or another didn't make it onto my system (Windows 10, 64-Bit).  Some examples are the Cakewalk Multivoice Chorus/Flanger  and Cakewalk Compressor/Gate but there are others. I've only ever had or used Cakewalk.

If they are old Sonar plug-ins, can they be used in Cakewalk? If so, how can I get them (for now only interested in free ones)? Could it be some of them are called something slightly different in Cakewalk? Has anyone found them in an odd location on their computer where Cakewalk doesn't look unless you tell it to?

Edited by Steve_001

Cakewalk by BandLab includes some FX chains from SONAR which reference plug-ins not bundled with CbB.

These two

1 hour ago, Steve_001 said:

Some examples are the Cakewalk Multivoice Chorus/Flanger  and Cakewalk Compressor/Gate but there are others. I've only ever had or used Cakewalk.

came from Project 5 and were included with quite a few versions of SONAR, however; they are not available at this time.

For a complete listing of what CbB includes see this.

• Thanks 1