PA Flash Sale - Bx_Console N

cclarry

2 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

Then get it by all means!

omg you'rrrrrreeeeee noooottttt heeeellping...lol  

Nah mores eioursly my sound and love is bluesy , jazzy tones . ...and i 've found the chandler quite good at this but if i can get better ;) Fenders are exellent ...also and i do find the chnadler between orange and fenders , but i don't master its all sounds posisbility (not that easy to get all around) and my vuacher dies in 2 dayz so you're in consulting dress madame here  !!

29 minutes ago, Zo said:

watch at 20 min  40 

and great musician jam at 40 min if i recall well ...

Wow, he is crashing... Phenomenal and hm... nearly technically nonhuman...  Unbelievable performance...

But to be honest I like him the most in classics and classics mixed things... 

For pop and rock things sound of his voice is not impressing me. But I would see him in metal/classic mixture with top musicians creating God-like band ;)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Piotr said:

Wow, he is crashing... Phenomenal and hm... nearly technically nonhuman...  Unbelievable performance...

But to be honest I like him the most in classics and classics mixed things... 

For pop and rock things sound of his voice is not impressing me. But I would see him in metal/classic mixture with top musicians creating God-like band ;)

yep the concert is a mix of Specatuclar unhuman songs and regular asiatic pop stuff ... it's really something to watch for any serious musician / producer /singer .... the live engeener , musician , the performance is solid ....

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

It is good. Not superb or excellent, yet usable for some bluesy stuff. Good for slide playing and even can do some Brain May tones.

i understanbd so let's do it like this , witch amp sim waoh'ed you the most at first play and then after honey moon ... (sorry to bother you i'm asking this to all my Gtr friend around lol)

That was some good stuff Zo. He can really get very low, at a whisper, and then high wigh controlled whisper, then very high!!!

But I don't know if I would have put him in the ball dangling up there like that!! He looked scared!! If something would have happened.... what a talent.

The band was really good too. Showed their chops.

@Piotr Yeah to see him in a heavy metal act... LOL!!! Rob Halford, step back and hold my beer!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grem said:

That was some good stuff Zo. He can really get very low, at a whisper, and then high wigh controlled whisper, then very high!!!

But I don't know if I would have put him in the ball dangling up there like that!! He looked scared!! If something would have happened.... what a talent.

The band was really good too. Showed their chops.

@Piotr Yeah to see him in a heavy metal act... LOL!!! Rob Halford, step back and hold my beer!!

Well the concept of the song , french song of the 80 is a letter from a terrestrial to an extra terrestrial asking him why do i live , why do i die , why do i laugth , why do i cry  , i feel so bad in my skin ...ect i feel something that attracs me upper and upper ect .... so it really adds to the song , specially when he gave hommage to the young kid that died and his parents ...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Zo said:

specially when he gave hommage to the young kid that died and his parents ...

Yea that was touching... but him hanging up there like that? All I could think of was Murphy's law, "If something can go wrong.. it will!" They had to have some kind of backup for it.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Zo said:

i understanbd so let's do it like this , witch amp sim waoh'ed you the most at first play and then after honey moon ... (sorry to bother you i'm asking this to all my Gtr friend around lol)

Did I mention ReValver? Most amp sims sound great nowadays. But only RV4 responds to pick attack like the real thing. Oh, almost forgot! STL Tones (former Ignite amps) make some great stuff. Too expensive for what it offers, but honorable mention nonetheless.

• Thanks 1

Guyz  i just bought the chandler and when tring to use my vaucher from september , no way to do it ... i laredy used another vaucher for a previous purchase and kept mine for this one ...are we loked to one vaucher per month usage ? wtf ?

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zo said:

are we loked to one vaucher per month usage ? wtf ?

As far as I know, if you use a voucher, you can not use another in the same month. IIRC I have seen where someone used a voucher from a Lic transfer and went to use their own loyalty voucher and was told by support that they could not use it because they already used a loyalty voucher for that month. this was recently too.

Can't remember who it was though.

@ZincT was that you?

2 minutes ago, Grem said:

As far as I know, if you use a voucher, you can not use another in the same month. IIRC I have seen where someone used a voucher from a Lic transfer and went to use their own loyalty voucher and was told by support that they could not use it because they already used a loyalty voucher for that month. this was recently too.

Can't remember who it was though.

@ZincT was that you?

that sucks ...i hope i will still get vaucher next month ...

Edited by Zo

4 minutes ago, Ashay Arekar said:

Will there be another item on sale this month  by PA ? Or does it make sense to use the monthly voucher on this ?

I doubt it. They said it is sale for weekend and the last day of month is Monday.

But few times I was wrong about prediction what PA will do so I say only it is less likely ;)

• Like 1

The Chandler amp mentioned earlier is pretty good, a little different because of the leaning to power amp distortion rather than pre amp distortion, get some nice sounds out of it. Can get very ZZTop ish without much effort. Personally don't think much of any of the other PA amp sims, own them, but they never get used.

18 minutes ago, ensonced said:

The Chandler amp mentioned earlier is pretty good, a little different because of the leaning to power amp distortion rather than pre amp distortion, get some nice sounds out of it. Can get very ZZTop ish without much effort. Personally don't think much of any of the other PA amp sims, own them, but they never get used.

Yep the chandler takes times to paster , what i like is that it s rarely fatiguing to the ears ... and can sounds british to bluesy .... doesn tsounds fat and so can fit in busy mixes easier than lets say a fender (bassdude) 

ReValver 4 (and 3.5) are pretty good, with RV4 I usually only use the ACT Amp clones as apposed to the other included content, it's kinda like TH-U's Rigs thing except better to my ears, you do need to purchase the ACT Combo module, about $40, but the amp packs themselves are only about $3 each. But I don't fire up ReValver very often, and it's let down a little by it's FX, not as comprehensive or good as say something like Amplitube, which I don't use that much either. Pretty much own everything Amp Sim wise (don't like demoing, would rather purchase and have all the time I need to access, and the ability to revisit any time I feel) Don't think much of stuff like Thermionik, the new Nueral DSP and STL stuff, it's ok, but.

With regards to things like pick response etc, it's a bit like Clint Eastwoods quote about opinions being lioke a certain part of the human anatomy, some people say ReValver will have it, some will swear Thermionik has it nailed, some will say S-Gear etc, personally I can't say I notice any difference myself, don't notice it particularly lacking anywhere, maybe it has to do with set up, input levels whatever, I don't know, but it's never been anything that has stuck out for me, and by how different people will have different opinions on it, perhaps it's in the air somewhere, as long as your happy with what you use that's the main thing.

• Like 1