PA Flash Sale - Bx_Console N

cclarry

11 minutes ago, Monomox said:

I don't know.... GAS? Mmh no, it's got to be something else 

Hm, for sure it is weakness related to collecting... :(

But could be also kind of sentiment...

Interested in it long time ago just after release but couldn't afford in that time.

Later on no luck with deals. Always something different used money earlier or waited too long...

One thing is sure I don't need it to make anything. Have already some nice strips...

But shopping itself is giving kind of pleasure, then there is a fun with random picking ready to use plugin in very long list just for change...

Yeah... Ok... Maybe such forum should has its own dedicated psychologist? 🙄

And manufacturers should provide special voucher for GASiers as they are perfect customers... They are buying a lot, collecting, not complaining to support so much (as not so frequently using what they bought, mainly collecting :()

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

Spent my voucher on this one. It's a tone heaven. And unique. Not just yet another SSL knockoff. 😄

Lol you're not helping here ...

Piotr : enhale !!! Exhale !!!

PS : @Soundwise  just got me Bassdude for 5 $ , i'm starting to love this PA sub ...people are selling Pa plugins all over the place lol  you knbow its luxury when you buy a bass amp to route you synths in lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zo said:

you knbow its luxury when you buy a bass amp to route you synths in lol

Jon Lord loved guitar amps!

11 minutes ago, Zo said:

just got me Bassdude for 5 $ , i'm starting to love this PA sub ...people are selling Pa plugins all over the place

$5 or $25? Have they got rid of their license transfer fee?

1 minute ago, Soundwise said:

Jon Lord loved guitar amps!

$5 or $25? Have they got rid of their license transfer fee?

used vaucher ;)

That's why i asked your input on those ;) might get le the Chandler 

Edited by Zo

43 minutes ago, Zo said:

Piotr : enhale !!! Exhale !!!

I am even considering 'worse' case scenario and earning in next months for 50$ voucher to be able to grab some deals next year 😮

But nothing certain about PA politics...

1 hour ago, Soundwise said:

Spent my voucher on this one. It's a tone heaven. And unique. Not just yet another SSL knockoff. 😄

Alisa, Indeed you are not helping 😛

Now I desire it even more.... :(

Edited by Piotr

6 minutes ago, Piotr said:
1 hour ago, Soundwise said:

Now I desire it even more.... :(

I would have to agree with Alisa on this one. I got this one back before the  endorsed versions of the SSL's came out. I got all three (the G & E SSL and the Neve) at the same time on a really good deal (and I had a $75 voucher along with other discounts). I was really surprised at the sound of this one. It's a keeper.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Zo said:

might get le the Chandler

I have it. AFAIK, the original amp is designed with power amp saturation in mind, which is not the strongest side of most amp sims, including BX (Nembrini) plugins. Only ReValver has got it right. GR5 is close, but not spot on. All other developers use some simplified approximation of power amp impact on the overall tone and feel.

21 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Now I desire it even more....

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Zo said:

@Piotr versus plugins :   дай мне  lol 

https://youtu.be/W9FlDMCo8LU

More seriuolsy ...put subs guyz ... those are classics sung by what i consider the best singer actually so he masters all technic and all style (from ethnic to classical)

Yeah, really impressive and spectacular.   :)

But what does it mean best singer? 

Is a guy who mastered all guitar styles better than Knopfler or Scofield or Van Halen or BB King? Is it a race ? Or kind of sport?  ;)

I enjoyed his singing very much but to be honest I have tens other singers (technically with less technical skills ;) who I would pick to listen to

But thanks for letting me for a while to be amazed by his skills ;)

19 minutes ago, Grem said:

That was fantastic!! That guy could sing!!

Grem , ive been fortunate to work on an album were i had great singers (chorist singer that work with Tina aena , Laura Pausinin, Celine dion ect ..) and i know a lot of lyricist ...the best singers i saw were iether arabic or from far est ...but this one is a beast ...6 octave like nothing ... and all technics from arabic to modern to Mongolia ect ...theonly thing he misses lool : Swing aahahah 

he passes from checst to head voices like nothing goes up 3 octave goes back ect ...without one hi ccup ....

check this one : this is what we call interpretation !! 

https://youtu.be/xLEQzfqO_l0

Put the subs ..Russian songs are deep !!

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Zo said:

So you think revalver is better than the chandler ?

You can try ReValver and see if you like it. All modules are available for demo. Only real limitation is that you can't save your settings for modules that are not licensed. RV4 has a spectacular power amp emulation. It is fully functional with free amps that don't require any purchase.

55 minutes ago, Zo said:

i want usually from clean to crunch  not crazy drives  

Full ReValver has lots of great cleans. Even free amps are very usable for that purpose.

5 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

You can try ReValver and see if you like it. All modules are available for demo. Only real limitation is that you can't save your settings for modules that are not licensed. RV4 has a spectacular power amp emulation. It is fully functional with free amps that don't require any purchase.

Full ReValver has lots of great cleans. Even free amps are very usable for that purpose.

well i don't know bout revalver but chnalder is 10 $ for me here lol that's a gaz starter ahahah 

• Haha 1