Max Arwood

Aux track in Track Templates

Question

Is there something I should know about using Aux tracks in track templates?  I made a Snare Aux  for the 3 snare outs of Superior 3.  I also made a kick aux with the 3 kick outs from SD3 put in a few plugins etc.   I saved this as a track template.  Everything comes back as expected - except the aux's don't  talk to the tracks any more.  I tried to reconnect them.  Nothing seems to work to make them recognize their connections.  Anything I should know about trying to do this?

Thanks for any help,

Max Arwood

3 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Max Arwood said:

Is there something I should know about using Aux tracks in track templates?  I made a Snare Aux  for the 3 snare outs of Superior 3.  I also made a kick aux with the 3 kick outs from SD3 put in a few plugins etc.   I saved this as a track template.  Everything comes back as expected - except the aux's don't  talk to the tracks any more.  I tried to reconnect them.  Nothing seems to work to make them recognize their connections.  Anything I should know about trying to do this?

Thanks for any help,

Max Arwood

Hi Max,

Unfortunately this is a known issue with aux tracks and track templates. It's logged in our system and will be addressed as soon as resources allow. Thanks!

Jonathan - Not what I wanted to here, but thanks for letting me know.  At least I know I'm not clicking something weird.  Thanks for looking into it, there is so much potential in Aux Track / Track Template combination!

Promidi - Thanks for trying to help.  I'm on the latest version.

Max Arwood