New IK Hammond with Leslie

Fleer

5 hours ago, Piotr said:

My Godness, at this rate we will go for subs as we would not be able to follow and buy all interesting things released  by more and more manufacturers with nice products :(

Thanks!  :)  I'm glad Hammond B-3X came out right away and without a preorder period, personally.  Was not easy keeping the surprise but I think it was a very cool surprise so it was worth it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Thanks!  :)  I'm glad Hammond B-3X came out right away and without a preorder period, personally.  Was not easy keeping the surprise but I think it was a very cool surprise so it was worth it.

I believe you :) It must be hard to be aware of so many things hidden in secret under development and not sharing with people who would enjoy it ;)

7 hours ago, bayoubill said:

Too expensive for me.  I'm not a keyboard player.  $200 is high. I can play with barely intermediate skill so I need a much cheaper vst around $75-100

F.w.w... the crossgrade is $149. If you have enough and can use jam points it can be had for $100.

Rocky

7 hours ago, Grem said:

Same here, and it can't be that high either!! I am liking that $29 plugin stuff!!! : )

$29?  I'm in!!

Currently working on a project that could use this, but Kontakt's Hammond B3 has turned out to be better than expected. If I was a 'keyboardist', I may have jumped in.....BassDaddy knows I ain't got no skilz. :P  

• Like 1

Thanks for the last vid. After listening to the official ones I thought to myself "oh it sounds rather like a nice clone of a hammond-suzuki clone" but this vid is putting the organ right into the Blue3 league. The only thing I'm really affraid to check is the resources it uses as Blue3 takes virtually no resources.