Cannot Delete Envelope

Mo Jonez

Trying to delete some volume automation envelopes in Sonar X2.  For some reason the envelopes are visibly deleted, but the volume automation is still on.  Only happening on certain tracks, on other tracks the envelope deletes.  Read a few posts on this but none seem to fix my problem.  Thinking there may be a master envelope control or lock setting maybe somewhere?

Update.  I re-created and then deleted the volume envelope on all tracks.  No visual sign of envelopes anywhere.  I have 3 custom screen views set up.  When I switch between console view and track view for an instant I see the enveloped visually on the screen then they're gone when the view fully loads.  Seems like there is a view in behind everything where the envelopes still exist but I cannot get to that view.  Very weird

I've seen that phenomenon a couple of times in older SONAR versions. The workaround was to simply copy the track to a new one without including automation. I've seen nothing like that in CbB, so you might consider just migrating. All your X2 projects will open in CbB just fine and as long as you don't uninstall X2 you'll still have all the SONAR goodies such as PerfectSpace and PX-64.

• Like 2