Humble Bundle Painter Bundle

cclarry

Not music related, but could be used for cover art and music videos, etc...
$25 gets you

PhotoMirage™

MSRP: $69.99

Corel Plugin - ParticleShop

MSRP: $49.99

Brush Pack - Animation

MSRP: $29.99

Gravit Designer PRO 1 Year

MSRP: $99.99

For new users only

PaintShop® Pro Ultimate

MSRP: $99.99

Brush Pack - Superheroes

Corel Painter® 2019

MSRP: $429.99

Pinnacle Studio 23 Ultimate

MSRP: $129.99

Brush Pack - Manga

Brush Pack - Concept Design

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/painter-create-with-confidence?linkID=&mcID=102:5d8baa4b8ef0ef7253028552:ot:585c61ecf7bb513ff1c2affe:1&utm_source=Humble+Bundle+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2019_09_25_painter_softwarebundle&linkID=&utm_content=logo

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So $25 unlocks Pinnacle Studio 23 Ultimate? Not bad at all. Deals from Humble Bundle normally gives you a program version that has already been superseded, but Pinnacle Studio 23  was released only a month ago.  I'm currently running Pinnacle Studio 19 Ultimate and the upgrade price for me would normally have been around $75. As I normally upgrade every third or fourth version this Humble Bundle came pretty timely. Of course I bought it. Thanks Corel.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Fair warning, the Painter Program has been a nightmare to install on both (up to date Windows 10) machines I've tried it on.

Curious the experience of others.

It all ran smoothly here and I am running Windows 10 as well.

I would recommend running the installs with administrator privileges.

4 hours ago, sarine said:

Painter is more an art application for digital drawing and painting.

Paint Shop Pro is for photo editing.

I don't see any photo management applications in this bundle, like there was Photo Manager Deluxe in the last.

This is true.  

I personally didn't bond with PaintShop Pro for photo editing.  If that is the only thing someone was looking at in the bundle, I'd recommend Affinity Photo next time it goes on sale for $35-40 again.  

I got the bundle to add ParticleShop as a plugin for Affinity Photo, and Painter 2019 for the ability to paint on photos (or turn them into paintings.  Painting on photos can easily be done with Affinity Photo, but wanted to check out the abilities of some of the "smart" workflow that Painter brings to the table in that particular area.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Royal Yaksman said:

It all ran smoothly here and I am running Windows 10 as well.

I would recommend running the installs with administrator privileges.

I did that but no luck with that step alone.

First computer took Support deleting a bunch of files and other manipulations.  2nd computer I had to both copy the folder from the 1st computer and then run an install.  Both computers working, but took hours of work and support to make it happen (and I have way more IT experience than the average person).

6 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

I did that but no luck with that step alone.

First computer took Support deleting a bunch of files and other manipulations.  2nd computer I had to both copy the folder from the 1st computer and then run an install.  Both computers working, but took hours of work and support to make it happen (and I have way more IT experience than the average person).

Glad you got it working in the end! But wow I'm a little surprised at the rigmarole as Corel programs have always worked for me on my systems.

Grabbed it!!! Nice bundle for $25. :D

Painter 2019 installed on Windows 10 here with no issues. Painless!

I had a 10 year old version of Painter that would have cost $100-$200+ to upgrade, depending on the version, 2019 or 2020. I am not a digital painter, but this program allows you to do a lot of creative editing of digital photos.

I have always been curious about PaintShop Pro, which seems to always have a strong following and great reviews, but I have always used Adobe Photoshop Elements for $99 as my go-to quick photo editor. Elements is a powerful cut-down version of Photoshop that is only missing some pro features that most folks never need,

My PS Elements is very old as well, but to get the latest version of  with the latest features would be another $99 for me. This PaintShop Pro Ultimate 2020 seems to cover a lot of the same ground, so I will give it a try this time around.

I too have/had ancient Fractal Design Painter.  Once Corel took over the upgrade pricing never seem to be in my favor.  I switched to Art Rage because of some deal, though I haven't even bothered trying to move it to the new machine.  I did go ahead and get this bundle, but I won't be upgrading to Painter 2020.  Installing this was kind of annoying, all the different places you had to download from and the endless serial numbers.  But I didn't have any problems.  Will have to see how much of it works in Photoshop CS.

If you buy the complete Humble Bundle when installing the Paintshop Pro Ultimate, don't install the Painter Essentials and PhotoMirage Express since the Humble Bundle includes the full versions of both of those.  I ended up having to uninstall them and re-install the full versions to get everything straight.

• Like 2

Having Corel painter 2019, I was a bit annoyed by these ads and seeing Corel update helper and core being started and running in the background.  At least this is a way to turn off their never ending ‘tasks.’  Other than that Corel painter is a good program. If you google Aaron Rutten, a digital artist, and sign up for even just one month as a patreon, you can get his 2019 Corel painter workspace which includes a number of his own custom brushes and nozzles. That was most helpful to me. 
of course, Corel painter is so much easier to use if you have something like a Wacom pad.