Kirk Hunter Spotlight Strings 4D

cclarry

OUT NOW: SPOTLIGHT STRINGS 4D

Save $150 on Intro Pricing for the Next Few Days!

Introducing Spotlight Strings 4D, the latest release from Kirk Hunter Studios.

Spotlight Strings 4D was programmed to follow your playing style intuitively. No need for excessive keyswitching and feature changes. Simply put, it's fun to play.

Designed for Native Instrument's Kontakt Retail, Spotlight Strings 4D delivers unrivaled vibrato control for solos. Vibrato amount, speed, fade-in time, and "instant" vibrato controls.

Hurry, get it now for an intro price of $249.99 instead of $399.99! Offer ends soon, don't miss out!

Buy Now

Just got this email

Great news! You can now get an extra 25% off the all new SPOTLIGHT STRINGS 4D. This means you can get this all new product for just $187.49 instead of the full $399.99 price ($212 savings). 

Get the discount using the code below:

ss4d-dcj-vy926

In case you missed previous announcements, yesterday, we released SPOTLIGHT STRINGS 4D which is programmed to follow your playing style intuitively. No need for excessive keyswitching and feature changes. Simply put, it's fun to play..

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Just got this email

Great news! You can now get an extra 25% off the all new SPOTLIGHT STRINGS 4D. This means you can get this all new product for just $187.49 instead of the full $399.99 price ($212 savings). 

Get the discount using the code below:

ss4d-dcj-vy926

In case you missed previous announcements, yesterday, we released SPOTLIGHT STRINGS 4D which is programmed to follow your playing style intuitively. No need for excessive keyswitching and feature changes. Simply put, it's fun to play..

The note said "Dear Customer," and KH hasn't mentioned it on VI:Control yet, so I believe this deal is intended for KH customers only. 

Not that this matters for this forum I guess.  🙂

From what I'm reading about this library, it is like a Bohemian Violin for orchestra.  It has AI for doing the Key switching automatically.  This interests me, but they have yet to provide a walkthrough that shows this new feature in action.  There's a longish trailer, a video on their new vibrato features, and the usual Jordan Rudess playing something we could never play if our lives depending on it.

I've asked KH to provide a better walkthrough but no answer yet. 

Very interested, but the Orchestral Tools deal is upon us at the same time.

Edited by Tiger The Frog