Get Ozone Elements FREE

ChazEd

57 minutes ago, Ashay Arekar said:

Bloody hell..... I paid 49$ for all elements plugins ...... And now they offer it for free !! 😱🤭😤😡

Same, but I did not regret buying the bundle. DDly is really one of my favourite Delay effects plugins, and Trash 2 is just a lot of fun to mess with. You also got RX Elements, which is pretty much essential if you do recordings and don't have the luxury of sound isolation, which is the case for me.

5 hours ago, Ashay Arekar said:

Bloody hell..... I paid 49$ for all elements plugins ...... And now they offer it for free !! 😱🤭😤😡

This only includes one that was in the bundle.  $49 is still a steal to get the others.

I paid over $125 for that same set during very good sales.

3 hours ago, rcklln said:

Thinking Ozone 9 would be coming out soon was why I didn't go for the MPS 2.1 upgrade from any advanced product - hopefully my gamble will pay off around BF and will see a similar deal that includes OA9. 🤞

I think it will take a long while, years even, before a similar upgrade bundle deal at $125 will return. This time only OA8 was due for an update, which made it an amazing deal if you had none of the included plugins. I upgraded from O6A. 

1 hour ago, Ashay Arekar said:

Do not regret anything ;) If you used them and have fun it was worth at that time... But if you bought and leave them alone so it could be pure GAS indication ;)

4 hours ago, Fleer said:

I think it will take a long while, years even, before a similar upgrade bundle deal at $125 will return. This time only OA8 was due for an update, which made it an amazing deal if you had none of the included plugins. I upgraded from O6A. 

You are probably right but I will keep my eye out for future deals. The only thing I would have gained was an upgrade from Neutron 2 Advanced to 3 (which tbh I don't even use), and Insight from 1 to 2. Definitely a sweet deal if you didn't have many of the plugins or older versions. 

• Like 1