AAS 4 packs giveaway ;) - passed

Piotr

To win this you must meet only one condition:

Not having any of below listed packs ;)

Angelicals Sound Pack
Cinematheque Sound Pack
Synbiosis Sound Pack
Journeys Sound Pack

If you have any pls be fair and leave it for guys who are starting to collect or have but others ;)

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 7

5 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

I have all of these, and wouldn't want to qualify even if I didn't, but this is a generous offer - well done.  I like them, even if I suppose there's some "competition" there.  We in "the industry" don't all just sit and glare at everybody else's stuff - we enjoy it where appropriate :)

Thank you for such approach, Peter :)

There is still lot of space for all :)Every new things are giving a fun which can reward with additional inspiration ;)

1 hour ago, antler said:

I have a few expansions (around 10), but not any of those. I'd be very grateful, but I'd also be happy to not qualify for someone with less to have them.

So if nobody raises a hand with smaller set of packs and none of those in few days you will be the winner ;)

I have 3 of the 4, so I've gotta pass. Good luck to the eventual winner!

Synbiosis is for Chromaphone.

Journeys is for String Studio.

Angelicals is for Ultra Analog.

I had to look up Cinématèque (also for Ultra Analog; no sale, so might as well buy it). Not sure why I've never picked it up. Love Daniel Stawczyk's work. Check out his DNA sound banks for Ultra Analog. Muy bueno!

http://stawczyk.com/dna2.php

DNA 2 includes all of the original DNA 1 presets. On sale at the moment ($21).

Edited by John Maar

4 hours ago, Piotr said:

To win this you must meet only one condition:

Not having any of below listed packs ;)

Angelicals Sound Pack
Cinematheque Sound Pack
Synbiosis Sound Pack
Journeys Sound Pack

If you have any pls be fair and leave it for guys who are starting to collect or have but others ;)

Hello Piotr!

I don't have any of those packs, but own 6 other packs from AAS.

I humble accept your offer, but I want to be fair like everyone else.

I just want the Angelicals Sound Pack.

If you want I can show you a screenshot of my packs at AAS.

Nice gesture of yours and thanks in advance.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ChazEd said:

Hello Piotr!

I don't have any of those packs, but own 6 other packs from AAS.

I humble accept your offer, but I want to be fair like everyone else.

I just want the Angelicals Sound Pack.

If you want I can show you a screenshot of my packs at AAS.

Nice gesture of yours and thanks in advance.

Hello CzazEd :)

The thing is I cannot split those 4 packs into smaller pieces as they are bound to 1 serial so it would be nice if winner would enjoy all of them  ;)

You don't need to provide any proves I believe we can here trust each other... Thank you for your honesty :)  We all remember the beginning.

If you would agree let's wait a while if any person with even smaller amount of packs and maybe interested in all of them, ok? ;) 

In the meantime maybe take a look at the rest 3, maybe it is possible you will see them useful as well ? ;)

And let's not forget AAS is so kind every year is giving to us at BF as giveaway 1 free pack which can be selected from bunch of them.

9 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Hello CzazEd :)

The thing is I cannot split those 4 packs into smaller pieces as they are bound to 1 serial so it would be nice if winner would enjoy all of them  ;)

You don't need to provide any proves I believe we can here trust each other... Thank you for your honesty :)  We all remember the beginning.

If you would agree let's wait a while if any person with even smaller amount of packs and maybe interested in all of them, ok? ;) 

In the meantime maybe take a look at the rest 3, maybe it is possible you will see them useful as well ? ;)

And let's not forget AAS is so kind every year is giving to us at BF as giveaway 1 free pack which can be selected from bunch of them.

Hello Piotr!

I agree with everything you said, so let's hope someone with less or no packs shows up.

Being completely honest with you I have only interest in Angelicals and Cinematheque.

Just upgraded to Ultra Analog VA-3 so one more toy to my arsenal 😊

Yes AAS guys are the best, and sometimes I feel guilty of not spending too much on their products, but living in this world is expensive!

Again, this is a nice gesture of yours 😊!