Free Shreddage (Fully Mapped) Articulation Maps

SloHand Solo

Here are the Shreddage Guitar articulation maps I created, if anyone needs them.  Every key switch is mapped, and you're able to use more than one articulation at a time by stacking them in the PRV Articulation lane.

I attached Hydra, Jupiter, and Rosette Acoustic Guitar.  The other guitars have the exact, or very similar mappings, so you can use any of them for a template if you have one of the other

Relocated to the Articulations forum

Edited by SloHand Solo
Relocated to the correct forum

1 hour ago, SloHand Solo said:

Here are the Shreddage Guitar articulation maps I created, if anyone needs them.  Every key switch is mapped, and you're able to use more than one articulation at a time by stacking them in the PRV Articulation lane.

I attached Hydra, Jupiter, and Rosette Acoustic Guitar.  The other guitars have the exact, or very similar mappings, so you can use any of them for a template if you have one of the others.

Hydra.artmap 18.03 kB · 0 downloads Jupiter.artmap 16.78 kB · 0 downloads Rosette Fingerstyle.artmap 13.12 kB · 0 downloads

Nice of you to share.

I don’t have need, but if you wish to reach others with it, you might post this in the appropriate forum. There is one for articulations. I will look and then edit this to show you were it is if you haven’t already found it.

Ah, yes. In the Content forum, there is an Articulations sub-forum

Edited by Keni
  • Like 1