AAS Ultra Analog VA-3

cclarry

38 minutes ago, ChazEd said:

Upgrade from UA Session is $49.

Pretty good price if you ask me.

I would have to agree too. That's a killer price for such a really great sounding synth.

Ever since UA Session was included in with Sonar, I have really loved this synth. I just love playing with it. I am not a keyboard player (well not accomplished anyway!!) but I find the UI to be right up my alley. The Browser was alright by me too. What I liked about the old browser was it kept the sound packs together. IOW the defaults were up on top and the new ones I bought would always be down below. I liked that organization.

Yep, Jumping on this one.

@ZincT I got the whole bundle a couple of years ago. Not too long. Never regretted it. In fact, back then I was trying to decide what I would get, it or the Ozone stuff (or Waves bundles, or something else) and I am glad I went for the AAS stuff. To be honest, I get more use out of UA2 and GS2 than anything else. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Grem said:

I would have to agree too. That's a killer price for such a really great sounding synth.

Ever since UA Session was included in with Sonar, I have really loved this synth. I just love playing with it. I am not a keyboard player (well not accomplished anyway!!) but I find the UI to be right up my alley. The Browser was alright by me too. What I liked about the old browser was it kept the sound packs together. IOW the defaults were up on top and the new ones I bought would always be down below. I liked that organization.

Yep, Jumping on this one.

@ZincT I got the whole bundle a couple of years ago. Not too long. Never regretted it. In fact, back then I was trying to decide what I would get, it or the Ozone stuff (or Waves bundles, or something else) and I am glad I went for the AAS stuff. To be honest, I get more use out of UA2 and GS2 than anything else. 

I'm not a keyboard player either, but I bet you play miles away better than me 😄!

I actually like the new browser better, and if you're in the home tab, you can change the presets only with the computer arrow keys. I don't remember if you could do this with the old version.

Just upgraded too, so time to play with the new toy 😊!

7 hours ago, Grem said:

Cheers Grem. I know some folk don't like the UI but I'm OK with it and I really like the sound of the session version of VA-2. I definitely plan on "completing my bundle" this year 🤞🏻 I am just wondering whether to go for the VA-3 upgrade now at $49 and whether that will reduce my "complete my bundle" price during the next sale. 🤔

5 hours ago, Fleer said:

For me it’s the least interesting of all AAS instruments, but that means it’s still better than most of the competition. 

I mean, it's an analog synth, there's a lot of those out there. However Ultra Analog does have the capability of keeping up with the competition by essentially being a no-frills synth that has great sounds and great customization, even at the Sessions tier.

• Like 4

On 9/24/2019 at 11:22 AM, Mesh said:

I was very impressed with the sounds/features of String Studio VS-3 and it looks like VA-3 is following the same line in quality. Having all their products, it shows $39 for me as well and don't think I can hold back on this GAS. Now if I can only figure out how to play the keyboard, I should be all set.

Last week you couldn't play guitar and this week it's keyboards. I sure hope you have a Sousaphone in the back of that Gremlin.

• Haha 3