AAS Ultra Analog VA-3

cclarry

Our friends at Applied Acoustics Systems released version 3 of their amazing Ultra Analog virtual synth now renamed Ultra Analog VA-3.

This new version of Ultra Analog is now two-voice multitimbral, includes a completely redesigned browser, powerful tweaking with midi-controlled mappings, a library with more than 500 new sounds by renowned sound designers, and more...

Take advantage of the Special Introductory pricing on Ultra Analog related products

• Ultra Analog VA-3: $149 (List $199)
Ultra Analog VA-3 +PACKS Bundle: $299 (List $399)
• All Ultra Analog VA-3 Sound Packs: $19 (List $39)
• Check out the Ultra Analog VA-3 Video Trailer
Thiago Pinheiro Plays Ultra Analog VA-3

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It's on the AAS website now...

https://www.applied-acoustics.com/ultra-analog-va-3/ 

I checked my account and VA-3 upgrade for Session users is $49 (half price) - may be cheaper at the usual places in due course (JRR etc).  Might be even cheaper for existing VA-2 owners. The Complete Your Bundle upgrade is currently full price but now includes VA-3. I will wait for the half price bundle upgrade again (BF maybe).

5 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Edith: "for Professional Series users" so I guess for anyone with an AAS instrument

Hey Edith :) I have the full version of GS-2 but it's only offering me the upgrade for Session owners so I am guessing the upgrade price might be for VA-2 owners or maybe if you own more than one full product? 

Every time I get the half price offer to upgrade to the full bundle something else comes along to tempt me...last time it was the iZotope MPS 2.1 upgrade followed by the AXE I/O IKM Group Buy. I've got my sights set on the bundle upgrade next time though, honest ...

• Haha 1

I was very impressed with the sounds/features of String Studio VS-3 and it looks like VA-3 is following the same line in quality. Having all their products, it shows $39 for me as well and don't think I can hold back on this GAS. Now if I can only figure out how to play the keyboard, I should be all set.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zo said:

Is it bigger ? 

Apparently not.

I held off on upgrading to VA-2 from the Session version when I tried it and discovered how small and fiddly the GUI was (IMO), and how much it irritated me to have to move between tabs and sub-tabs all the time. So I was excited to see that this had been released. Sadly I just demoed it and unless I'm missing something it's the same fiddly GUI with the same irritating tabs. I really hope I am missing something - the GUI seems to be exactly the same size.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ensonced said:

Can anyone tell me if the upgrade replaces VA-2 or installs separately? I was a little disappointed when Loom 2 replace Loom. 

Installs separately. The installer also included all of my purchased Ultra Analog presets for some reason. I just installed Stawczyk's Cinématèque sound bank, which, for some reason, I'd never purchased. It shows up in both VA-2 and VA-3.

BTW, VA-3 looks awesome!

Edited by John Maar
  • Thanks 2