Melda 39

cclarry

MeldaProduction has announced the 39th round of the Eternal Madness Discount 2019!
50% OFF some of the most powerful audio plugins on the market until September 29th (23:59:59 UTC).

MMorph - morph between 2 audio materials, an indispensable tool for anyone who really wants to be creative.

MCompare - the ultimate A/B tool for mixing and mastering. Don't ever be fooled by your own ears again!

MReverbMB - everything from extremely realistic halls to unbelievable effects, with spatial positioning.

MTremoloMB - the most powerful tremolo in the world, a must-have for every audio engineer!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Lemar Sain said:

New customers can use code

It's common courtesy to disclose that there's personal gain in handing out these codes, as you receive 10% of the price back in credits. It's common courtesy because first of all because posting referral codes has the potential to turn into advertising spam (you profit from the activity, but the forum doesn't), and because someone might prefer to give those credits to a person they know. When you just propagate the code without disclosing that it's actually your personal referral code that earns you credits that can be used to purchase Melda products, those who are not yet Melda customers - i.e. the ones who can use your code - will think it's just a coupon.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sarine said:

It's common courtesy to disclose that there's personal gain in handing out these codes, as you receive 10% of the price back in credits. It's common courtesy because first of all because posting referral codes has the potential to turn into advertising spam (you profit from the activity, but the forum doesn't), and because someone might prefer to give those credits to a person they know. When you just propagate the code without disclosing that it's actually your personal referral code that earns you credits that can be used to purchase Melda products, those who are not yet Melda customers - i.e. the ones who can use your code - will think it's just a coupon.

I kinda see your point. Except for the it doesn't help the forum part, as the 20% discount is legit and would help any new costumer. The code I used as new customer was some random code on twitter. Which bothered me none as it did provide said discount, which was great for me as well as the original poster. As far as spam, I'm not the original poster and am just trying to add value to current deal. But in the future to avoid issues I will add a disclaimer of sorts. So no problem. 👍

12 minutes ago, Lemar Sain said:

I kinda see your point. Except for the it doesn't help the forum part, as the 20% discount is legit and would help any new costumer.

It does what it says, in addition to what it didn't say (i.e. give 10% to the referrer). The forum looks clean when there's this one guy pasting his referral code, but what if we all did the same on every Melda thread? At some point everybody would agree that it meets the criteria for spam. Besides pragmatic reasons, I think it's dishonest not to disclose your affiliation when giving out these codes, and such conduct is generally frowned upon.

17 minutes ago, Lemar Sain said:

am just trying to add value to current deal.

Except that that's not all. You're also trying to add value to your Melda account. Just say it loud and clear right from the beginning, and I have no problem with it.

32 minutes ago, sarine said:

Except that that's not all. You're also trying to add value to your Melda account. Just say it loud and clear right from the beginning, and I have no problem with it.

You're making the assumption that the code is attached to my account.(it is this time.) But I have also shared the original code that helped me out. But that being said. I've edited the original post. In the end we're all here for the deals right? For the discounts and freebies etc. Most new customers aren't even aware that these codes exist. So if my code, your code or anybodies code can help somebody out, It's all good right? If transparency is paramount though I'll try to be more upfront, not trying to make waves.

Edited by Lemar Sain