Waves Plugin Festival

cclarry

9 hours ago, cclarry said:

CLA Signature Collection is $46.78 with the code

http://everyplugin.com/chris-lord-alge-signature-series.html

Grrr, thanks so much cclarry, I really dont' want to spend money yet, lol, your thread was already mid first page, missed it, then I found the sale on KVR Bargain no chat thread... 

UAD and these guys are the only ones with a LA3A emu (which is supposed to be amazing for vocals) so I guess, I will have to take the jump?

Or maybe since I have Softube Vol 2, plus Tracks 5 max, I should just buy CLA-3A? What do you think? (although I've read the other 2 behave VERY differently
vs their IK counterparts?

4 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Grrr, thanks so much cclarry, I really dont' want to spend money yet, lol, your thread was already mid first page, missed it, then I found the sale on KVR Bargain no chat thread... 

UAD and these guys are the only ones with a LA3A emu (which is supposed to be amazing for vocals) so I guess, I will have to take the jump?

Or maybe since I have Softube Vol 2, plus Tracks 5 max, I should just buy CLA-3A? What do you think? (although I've read the other 2 behave VERY differently
vs their IK counterparts?

CLA Signature doesn't have the LA3A in it.  It's CLA's "own plugins", which are "combo" plugins for
specific purposes.
CLA Classic Compressors is $67.91 with the code

http://everyplugin.com/cla-classic-compressors.html

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Carlos said:

UAD and these guys are the only ones with a LA3A emu

Just a heads up Carlos - not the same deal, but Overloud just came out with their version. Based on the company (Overloud is awesome) and  @Zo's review on another thread, you may want to check this one out before you reach for your wallet.

https://www.overloud.com/products/comp-la

Edited by mibby
forgot the link
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, cclarry said:

CLA Signature doesn't have the LA3A in it.  It's CLA's "own plugins", which are "combo" plugins for
specific purposes.
CLA Classic Compressors is $67.91 with the code

http://everyplugin.com/cla-classic-compressors.html

Thanks for clearing that up, lol, 46.78 was too good of a price, lol. To me it shows $69.71 vs your 67.91 :P (Same numbers, haha).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mibby said:

Just a heads up Carlos - not the same deal, but Overloud just came out with their version. Based on the company (Overloud is awesome) and  @Zo's review on another thread, you may want to check this one out before you reach for your wallet.

https://www.overloud.com/products/comp-la

Thanks so much mate, I guess I gotta do more homework before purchasing :P

If you could please enlighten me with the WUP thingy (update policy)? I can buy the CLA compressors from another guy for just 50 bucks,
but his WUP is  Feb 2020, I 've read I'd have to pay a fee to update said bundle/plugins? Although not a necessary update? What if I bought new?
I hope you can answer this, thanks

(MixbusTV on youtube has an amazing 10 fave plugins for vocals and surprisingly the LA76 (Waves) works amazing)

3 minutes ago, Carlos said:

If you could please enlighten me with the WUP thingy (update policy)? I can buy the CLA compressors from another guy for just 50 bucks,
but his WUP is  Feb 2020, I 've read I'd have to pay a fee to update said bundle/plugins? Although not a necessary update? What if I bought new?
I hope you can answer this, thanks

(MixbusTV on youtube has an amazing 10 fave plugins for vocals and surprisingly the LA76 (Waves) works amazing)

WUP Is "upgrade insurance".  It expires one year after purchasing NEW plugins.
It has no affect on your plugins.  They will continue to work.  The only thing that 
you won't get is any "Major point upgrades".  In other words, if they are version
10, and the version goes up to 11, you won't get that until you renew your WUP.

Also, you cannot sell your plugins if your WUP is not current.  A common way around
that is to include the WUP price in your sale price and, when you get the money for the
sale, YOU buy the WUP and then transfer the plugins to your buyer, who will get a FULL
YEAR of WUP.

Also, a "trick" for getting 2 years for the price of one, when buying WUP , is to buy a NEW
plugin RIGHT BEFORE you buy your WUP.  WUP is calculated as ONE YEAR for the
LAST Expiration date of the plugins you wish to WUP.  So you would INCLUDE the NEW
Plugin you just purchased, when you update ALL of your plugins, and that would give you
TWO YEARS of WUP for ALL of your plugins, as they ALL get updated to the NEW WUP
expiration date, when is one year from the expiration of the NEW plugin you purchased.

Hope that makes sense

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cclarry said:

WUP Is "upgrade insurance".  It expires one year after purchasing NEW plugins.
It has no affect on your plugins.  They will continue to work.  The only thing that 
you won't get is any "Major point upgrades".  In other words, if they are version
10, and the version goes up to 11, you won't get that until you renew your WUP.

Also, you cannot sell your plugins if your WUP is not current.  A common way around
that is to include the WUP price in your sale price and, when you get the money for the
sale, YOU buy the WUP and then transfer the plugins to your buyer, who will get a FULL
YEAR of WUP.

Also, a "trick" for getting 2 years for the price of one, when buying WUP , is to buy a NEW
plugin RIGHT BEFORE you buy your WUP.  WUP is calculated as ONE YEAR for the
LAST Expiration date of the plugins you wish to WUP.  So you would INCLUDE the NEW
Plugin you just purchased, when you update ALL of your plugins, and that would give you
TWO YEARS of WUP for ALL of your plugins, as they ALL get updated to the NEW WUP
expiration date, when is one year from the expiration of the NEW plugin you purchased.

Hope that makes sense

In other words, buy the "bargain" for 50, right? 

4 minutes ago, Carlos said:

In other words, buy the "bargain" for 50, right? 

Here's what to consider...the price NEW is
$69.71...which gives you a full year of WUP.
So, if having a full year, rather than a half year
is worth the extra $20 then that's the way to go...
but, for $50 you get the same thing, and they'll continue
to work, regardless of whether or not you renew the WUP.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Here's what to consider...the price NEW is
$69.71...which gives you a full year of WUP.
So, if having a full year, rather than a half year
is worth the extra $20 then that's the way to go...
but, for $50 you get the same thing, and they'll continue
to work, regardless of whether or not you renew the WUP.

Alrighty, thanks again cclarry :P

• Like 1

On 9/26/2019 at 10:48 AM, Fleer said:

Aphex looks interesting at $30 minus 40%. What will Koby do @EveryPlugin?

Fleer,

You read my mind,   I too am looking to get Aphex

I just got if from Everyplugin.com,   what a great price!! 

OOOPS !  I think I just experienced a bit of Soft GAS   LOL He He He 😁

Edited by jesse g