Worth Continuing with or Bin?

AndyB01

21 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

and why stop at ONLY 23 minutes -   why not a triple  rock opera themed album....now that's proper prog rock heaven!!

Nigel

Well it's a thought Nigel, but I figured if 23 minutes was good enough for Peter Gabriel then it should be good enough for me. 😉 #SuppersReady 

I'll flag it as a 'work in progress' then...

On 9/23/2019 at 12:20 AM, Andrew Ball said:

I do feel inspired as it's quite a departure for me so I shall keep working on it.

Inspiration is what it's all about. Definitely has potential. It's always good to stretch a little in any case. And even if it doesn't go anywhere immediately...

You might use it if you feel better
     When you get home

I often find myself combining two or more unfinished bits  months or even years later to make a whole.

• 1 month later...

OK so I have added a few more minutes to this - a mix of original riffs and some EzKeys loops to say it's a ramble into the unknown (and previously unexplored) for me would be putting it mildly and it's a change from my usual stuff that's for sure. It may not be the finest production or instrumentation you've ever heard but I sure had a lot of fun getting it this far - have another listen if you dare and see what you think.  Just some guitar required over that final section when I get the time to put it down.

Andy