Why can't I open instruments view from Synth Rack?

Astral

Hi there

I have this project. I can't open any instrument windows from Synth Rack. Usually I would double click on a keyboard icon in Instrument Rack and window would open. Last thing I did was inserting Kontakt instrument. It must be Kontakt 6 because it just says Kontakt (not Kontakt 5). The things I was doing before- were- deleting few audio tracks, some instrument tracks that had no data on it. Before that- I was trying to rename instrument, so I was typing instrument name, hit space bar, song started playing and my control bar disappeared. So I reopened it.  But those are barely related. I already restarted computer 3 times. Other projects I can open instrument window fine. This project- after I inserter this Kontakt, it did not open window. I decided to close all windows (I had 6 instrument windows open) so I can see where this Kontakt window opens- nowhere! And now all other 6 windows would not reopen. If I insert new instrument- it opens window fine and if I close it- I can reopen it with double click in Synth Rack. But not existing instruments that were there before I inserted Kontakt (Including several instances of Kontakt  and Ujam). Thank you. 

This morning they all were there, on screen one. So in some way- they were opening off screen (Thank you, Mr. Obvious.) In my defense- I have 3 screens connected. 3rd screen is never in use and most of time stays off, so windows dont usually go there, so I did not check. The reason I closed all windows was because I suspected it opens somewhere behind and I wanted to have clear 1st and 2nd screen. Interesting femonina is that they all returned to 1st screen because I turned screen 1 and 2 off for the night and turned only one screen on the morning. If they were on screen 3, I am not sure what made them to come back. My observation is that if you want all your windows to migrate to powered on screen all the time- buy nVidea graphics. If you want them to stay where they were placed- buy AMD graphics. I do not remember my windows jumping to powered on screen when I had computer with AMD graphics. This build has nVidea and it detects screens and forces everything to move. This is irritating because I like to turn off one screen when I dont need it (if I am just checking e-mail or go on internet) and I dont need all my opened projects and instruments jump on it because I turn off 2nd screen. But this is likely above the scope of Cakewalk. Bob, I never saw that icon- thanks- it is cute little icon!