Bx_Master Desk

cclarry

Have just got the Lurssen Mastering Console from the IK Group Buy.... Will spending 34$ on the bx_maskerdesk be any further use? I'm running on a tight budget so would like to decide with a lot of thought rather than impulsively as I normally do :P

On a further note, how would this rate against the Lurssen MC, the Ozone 8 or for that matter the Waves Mastering plugins (Abbey Road or Gold)

2 hours ago, Ashay Arekar said:

Have just got the Lurssen Mastering Console from the IK Group Buy.... Will spending 34$ on the bx_maskerdesk be any further use? I'm running on a tight budget so would like to decide with a lot of thought rather than impulsively as I normally do :P

On a further note, how would this rate against the Lurssen MC, the Ozone 8 or for that matter the Waves Mastering plugins (Abbey Road or Gold)

I didn t liked it at all petsonnaly , and i think you re set between what you have , ozone 8 could the only one needed ... 

3 hours ago, Ashay Arekar said:

I only use LMC for a quick 'slap it on and leave it' type thing just to give a quick result, it's always replaced eventually. I like it better than Masterdesk, which I never use.

How would I rate it, already mentioned against LMC, against Ozone 8 Adv? it's not even in the same class, same goes for my Waves stuff, Materdesk just can't really compete IMO.

Save your money and stick with what you've got.