Welcome to Everyone!

DonM

7 minutes ago, Steev said:

Now this is cool being able to insert pictures without having to upload them to a 3rd party server first

Yes and also posting links to videos is super easy. Just paste the link to a youtube video and it will automatically embed the video.

Returning to a post you haven't completed is also great since it remembers the last post. Often I accidentally hit the back button and would lose my post in the old forum.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Noel Borthwick said:

Yes and also posting links to videos is super easy. Just paste the link to a youtube video and it will automatically embed the video.

Returning to a post you haven't completed is also great since it remembers the last post. Often I accidentally hit the back button and would lose my post in the old forum.

Ah, adding that quote was what I meant to do in the last post. I'll figure out how to operate this new forum  sooner or later.

I have noticed something odd, which is that the avatars of two BandLab staffers seem at first to show them having hairdos that I don't think they actually sport in real life.

By which I mean that when I look closely, I don't think that Jesse actually wears his hair in a mullet, nor do I believe that Noel has a flat top. Is it just me? Maybe they do have these hairstyles and I have it backward. Is it the "portholes" that we make our avatars fit inside now?

On 12/22/2018 at 9:05 AM, Noel Borthwick said:

I've done that more times than I'd like to admit😀

Good to see the new forum up and running, so keep up the good work BandLab!

On 12/21/2018 at 10:37 AM, Jesse Jost said:

Welcome back! If you want to use your old forum name, change your Display Name in Account Settings from your avatar menu. 

Jesse, how do we get our post count back? And when I go to my avatar menu and choose account settings, I can't seem to adjust / change my display name. Email, yes, but display name no. Help? :)

Edited by chamlin