Welcome to Everyone!

DonM

7 minutes ago, John Sandlin said:

I think BandLab needs to promote the availability of Cakewalk by BandLab more openly on the BandLab website. It seems, at least for now, that you need to know the secret handshake to find it. I think, as of the most recent updates especially, that the product is ready for public consumption. At least make it findable from the https://www.bandlab.com front page (and the same with this forum).

I'm going to add that it would be nice to see the hardware side of BandLab linked to as well. They did win a 2018 NAMM Best In Show award for the Link Analog interface. Then there are the guitars they offer with the Harmony brand. Who knows what else?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, John Sandlin said:

I'm going to add that it would be nice to see the hardware side of BandLab linked to as well. They did win a 2018 NAMM Best In Show award for the Link Analog interface. Then there are the guitars they offer with the Harmony brand. Who knows what else?

This facts also make me have some mixed feelings with Bandlab. I mean, I am really grateful with the team for sure but also a little mistrustful. But nothing significant, just concentrated on the music side 😁.

Edited by Alex H.

11 hours ago, DonM said:

All:

For me this all started with a CompuServe Account and the Cakewalk discussion in that service.  Glad to see we're all still around and making music.  Best of all the Holidays to everyone and looking forward to 2019.

-DonM

Good to see you Dom. I'ts been awhile.

Edited by John

9 hours ago, Jesse Jost said:

Welcome back! If you want to use your old forum name, change your Display Name in Account Settings from your avatar menu. 

Hey Jesse. I can't seem to get my screen name to change. I signed up through Bandlab. Do I need to go back there and make the change?

Thanks.

Joel

Nice place!

Looking forward to catching up with fellow Cakewalk forumites.

It's been a slow year for me on the recording end of music. The live production has been crazy (that's a great thing for me!). Hoping to get into my new space and get back to recording, mixing and such.

Merry Christmas and tidings for a prosperous New Year to you all.

Joel

Hello, cats and kittens. It'll be interesting to become reacquainted with some personae with new handles.

I've got a new handle (although I'm keeping the "smile on the EQ" avatar), which I had been planning along with a less ironic manner.

Users from the old digs would remember me as "Euthymia" if they remembered me at all. I hereby pledge to give up my favorite sport of taunting those casting doubts upon the new product's licensing model (my battle cry: "ever heard of Google Chrome?") in favor of using this new forum to help people use the software.

That is, now that I stand a chance of finding people with less experience using Cakewalk than I have!

(joy to the WORLD!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2