Welcome to Everyone!

DonM

OK! Happy to see this is happening. Thanks as always to the Bandlab folks. I think pretty much everybody involved has realized that the Cakewalk user forum is one of the best in the biz (OK, the best). Looking forward to seeing everyone here, and meeting the new users.
Also, just looked at my profile page. Good to know that I'll have the opportunity to accumulate "Warning Points" and restrictions.

9 minutes ago, Noel Borthwick said:

FYI this forum works great on mobile devices as well 👍

Yes it does! I have already placed a tile on my screen. So I am goood to go!

In fact the mobile version I am looking at looks just like the desktop version.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Noel Borthwick said:

On desktop I like the feature when you select a fragment of some post and "Quote selection" pops up. Gonna check if there is anything like that on mobile.

49 minutes ago, Noel Borthwick said:

Yup!

Here on ipad looks clean as a whistle.

Nice blend of familiar and new that I'm sure to take me a bit to get up to speed.

Thanks Gang!

9 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Gonna check if there is anything like that on mobile.

So far as I can tell, everything I am finding on the desktop version is in the mobile version. And it scales excellently!! Great work gentlemen! This is gonna be nice!

6 minutes ago, Alex H. said:

Hey all! (a13xhp in the old forum)

Why is the new forum not accesible from the CBB official page? Maybe I missed something... I got the link from the Facebook group.

Thank you for the best free DAW ever!

I think BandLab needs to promote the availability of Cakewalk by BandLab more openly on the BandLab website. It seems, at least for now, that you need to know the secret handshake to find it. I think, as of the most recent updates especially, that the product is ready for public consumption. At least make it findable from the https://www.bandlab.com front page (and the same with this forum).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John Sandlin said:

I think BandLab needs to promote the availability of Cakewalk by BandLab more openly on the BandLab website. It seems, at least for now, that you need to know the secret handshake to find it. I think, as of the most recent updates especially, that the product is ready for public consumption. At least make it findable from the https://www.bandlab.com front page (and the same with this forum).

Yeah! I don't know why all of the Cakewalk stuff seems to be hidden in some way... the assistant, the program, the forum etc.

Edited by Alex H.