Issues with Nerve VST of Xfer Records

Jaime Ramírez

@Noel Borthwick

HI Everyone.. I am giving up with Cakewalk. The last issue is with this plugin. This plugin is a sampler and also a beat maker. With rec a patter the track receive notes randomly in the recording. 

I am sharing different issues but nothing, so sad. I am testing others DAWs. Cakewalk is nos trustfull for me. I am a music producer 24 7. I have been using the software 20 years ago since cakewalk 9. Thanks but isn't enough to a professional and complete music production environment. 

Hard to give any advice when you really haven't given any details about your set up (PC, Windows OS, Soundcard)

19 hours ago, Jaime Ramírez said:

Thanks but isn't enough to a professional and complete music production environment

I use Cakewalk 5 days a week, up to 10 hours a day for professional work and for me, it does a great job. but I have no idea what you are using it for. If you are throwing away a DAW because of one plug in, it seems you may have more issues else where.

24 minutes ago, Jaime Ramírez said:

Yes, Several issues sinces 2017, differents computers and systems. I said that I shared differents issues... That say that is not a single plugin.. In others DAWS all run so fine, that is the worst part. 

Im sorry but I simply do not understand,

1- Would you like help ??

2- or just want to announce to Noel that you no longer use Cakewalk ??

If the first, I will surely give my time to help you. If 2cnd, I wish you the best but remember no DAW is free of errors.

• Like 1