Young Dumb and Human

X-53mph

Hi guys,

It's been nearly a year since I've posted anything here. Life has been a real bitch this year, from a disabled dog to losing members of the family, it's been a real inspiration killer, so I found myself retreating into my memories (escaping the shitshow of the real world out there). This song is the result.

It's an intimate piece. Like a voice in your head. I'm still unsure about releasing it or not.  I'd be interested to hear what people think.

Edited by 53mph

Very Nice production ..    I really liked the tone of the tambourine you used , and the laid back vocals.  One thing that really grabbed me (in a good way) was the acoustic finger squeaks. "Train" once did a nice laid back song with Boosted string squeeks . They Really made the song work.    Enjoyed it ,  hope to hear more soon ..   mark

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

I finished of the track and sent it out to radio on Friday. It's going to be premiering on Lonely Oak Radio tonight.

We play 'Young Dumb and Human' by 53mph @53mphband at 8:31 AM and at 8:31 PM (Pacific Time) Saturday, November 11, come and listen at Lonelyoakradio.com / %23NewMusic show, @LonelyOakradio

20231111_091934_0000.png