Forever

freddy j

Well Freddy it seems we have more than a few things in common (and if you don't mind me saying, we old guys gotta stick together).
This song says "I love you", sounds like you're a lucky guy (and she's a lucky girl {hope that isn't sexist :) }).
I get it, been there, been doing that for 46+ years...
Off topic, is that a Vox Phantom in the Went to the Well image? Vox used that body shape a lot and there's not quite enough detail for
me to suss the exact model.

All the best, keep it up!

Tom

Hi Tom .  Yup you are definitely right.  We old guys have to stick together!  Alice and I have been married  for decades and it has been a great journey.  You have a good eye but no the guitar is not a Vox Phantom but it is an EKO Ghost VI.  Back in the 1960's EKO (an Italian Company) made a lot of the Vox Phantoms.  A few years ago EKO briefly put out their version of the Phantom.  The style and bridge are essentially the same but it is slightly slimmer than the Vox and the pickups and controls are more like a Stratocaster.  It has a good sound however, and plays nicely but I bought it because I'm a sucker for the design.  Thanks for listening and for the kind comments!

Hi Keven.  Thanks -- much appreciated.

Hi Allan.  Thanks for commenting.  Nice but as Bjorn mentioned above -- always smart!

Hi Bjorn.  Roy Orbison -- cool -- I only wish that I could get those high notes that he used to sing.  Thanks for listening and the encouragement!

Hi Daryl.  My wife and I have been together for a very long time (not quite forever) and the lyrics come from the relationship.  I really appreciate your taking the time to listen and for the kind words.

Hi Douglas.  I'm very glad that you liked it and thank you very much for the kind words.  The message came from genuine sentiment.

Hi Old Joad.  Thank you for listening and commenting.  I really appreciate it!