Major Pain

Bristol_Jonesey

Opened up an old project I've neglected for months. All plugins loaded correctly.

It contained, amongst other, a fully loaded instance of EWQL Play along with all the articulations for about 8 or 9 instruments

So far so good

Each EW instrument had 3 separate tracks in CbB - an audio track, Midi track, and all of the keyswitches for each instrument in it's own drum map track

Problem #1 - only about 3 of the ks tracks now contains a drum map

Problem #2 - none of my prebuilt drum maps area avialable in the drum map menu

Problem #3 - one of the maps which does load is triggering BFD3, not EWQL

Problem #4 related to #3 - right clicking any of the mapped notes and selecting Map Properties does nothing.  It *should* be sowing a small dialog box where you can edit individual notes, but not now. I'm certainly not new to editing drum maps and know my way around them quite comfortably, but this has got me stumped

Not sure how to resolve this without rebuilding the tracks from scratch. I do have a template that could be imported

Any feedback would be gratefully received.

17 hours ago, Bristol_Jonesey said:

Problem #3 - one of the maps which does load is triggering BFD3, not EWQL

I think scook has you covered on the other issues, though it's a little weird that the project didn't save the state of the maps. For the above, issue, you probably know:

- Choose Drum Map Manager from the output of that track.

- Click to highlight the output port assignment of the highest note.

- Scroll to the bottom , hold Ctrl+Shift, click the output port of the last note, and choose EWQL.

- OK

Edited by David Baay