A song about the four seasons!

K. M. Joshi

5 hours ago, Grem said:

Really Like this KM. Great work you did. I did not read the comments here on the forum before I listened. As I listened I was thinking I hear a lot of tension, drama, epic sounding stuff. And then I come here and everyone else is saying almost the same thing!! So apparently you are getting the message across!! 

Very good work. I really enjoyed listening to it. Twice!!

Hey, Grem, thank you so much for listening and for the comment. Really glad I could achieve accurate cinematic expression and that you enjoyed listening to it! Thanks again!

Hi.

Your production is really nice and really good.Your musical skills are very high and i like a lot (not all people have this skills).The song is beautiful and the mix is correct,i think some parts can be improved.The master sound good,but i think can be improved,Mid freq shows a little bit shy,and sound a nasal sometimes (to my ears).A great production anyway that can be in the intro or the script line of any movie.Congratulations.

Edited by FJ Lamela

56 minutes ago, FJ Lamela said:

Hi.

Your production is really nice and really good.Your musical skills are very high and i like a lot (not all people have this skills).The song is beautiful and the mix is correct,i think some parts can be improved.The master sound good,but i think can be improved,Mid freq shows a little bit shy,and sound a nasal sometimes (to my ears).A great production anyway that can be in the intro or the script line of any movie.Congratulations.

Hey, thanks a lot for listening and for the feedback!

Yes, I agree that some parts of it can still be improved — a song is never truly done, is it? 😁

The variations in the sound style gave me quite a challenge to properly tame and master it. I did learn a lot while making this one; so it served that important purpose at least!

Cheers!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2019 at 2:42 AM, David Sprouse said:

Hi Kaustub m. joshi,

Really enjoyed your monumental work.  Lots of emotions with this one.  How did you create your cymbal rolls, they sound great!

Thanks, David! The cymbal rolls are pre-recorded and timed with volume automations. 😃