Soundethers releases "Granular Moon" for Kontakt 6

TheSteven

Caught my attention because its one the few (at the moment) new libraries specifically for Kontact 6.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
http://soundethers.wixsite.com/soundethers/granular-moon-kontakt-6

Soundethers has released Granular Moon, a collection for Kontakt 6.
Price $30

Tech Specs:

• 250+ patches, divided in 5 categories, with Mod Wheel assigned to all sounds.
  • 127 original samples (3.73 GB) delivered in wave 48hz/24-bit, ready to use in a DAW.

Content:

• Atmospheres (66) – evolving sounds with intervals - long samples (up to 4 minutes..).
  • Field Loops (28) – raw environments recorded at hi-res in different locations.
  • Multis (91) – the real core folder of this library, explore it.
  • Pads (30) – tonal playable sounds - analog sources processed with granular synthesis.
  • Arps (36) – additional unusual arps, made with the basic Kontakt arpeggiator script.

Full detailed manual, with infos and screenshots. Read and edit sounds.

Price: $30 - Granular Moon is made for Kontakt 6 full version only. It works in demo mode in the Free Kontakt Player for 15 min. only.

Edited by TheSteven
oops, forgot link to vendor

13 hours ago, Monomox said:

I watched the video just to learn why they decided to make it a kontakt 6 library, but they don't say 

I was wondering the same thing and contacted the creator.  I received the following reply this morning.

Hello Steven,

thanks for contacting me...

I made it for Kontakt 6 to use the beautiful Replica Delay: it's simply gorgeous for atmospheres and gives a space that the legacy delay cannot even imagine to do.

I also find vers. 6 much more stable than 5, much less bugs.

I assume in the near future many new libraries will be released for Kontakt 6, so I took the chance to use its new features extensively.

All the best,

Matteo

• Thanks 1