Adding Pro Channel Items To Multiple Tracks

Marke Burgstahler

Question

Hi all - the title of my question pretty much sums it up. I'd like to know how to add an item (Console Emulation, Compressor, etc.) to multiple channels at a time. I saw a video about what the keystrokes are to do this, but I can't find the info anywhere. I know there is also a command that will open the Pro Channel for all the tracks simultaneously - also can't find that info.

Thanks in advance!

2 answers to this question

To add multiple PC modules:

Select the tracks to which you want to add a ProChannel module (CTRL-click or swipe along the Track numbers).
Press (and hold) CTRL plus right-click inside a ProChannel to insert a new PC module from context menu (to all selected tracks).

To open all Track PCs at once, press CTRL and left-click the little expand arrow right next to "ProChannel".
Same works for selected tracks.

15 hours ago, Klaus said:

To add multiple PC modules:

Select the tracks to which you want to add a ProChannel module (CTRL-click or swipe along the Track numbers).
Press (and hold) CTRL plus right-click inside a ProChannel to insert a new PC module from context menu (to all selected tracks).

To open all Track PCs at once, press CTRL and left-click the little expand arrow right next to "ProChannel".
Same works for selected tracks.

Thank you sir!