Re: Session Drummer 3

TedPiano

Hi All,

Having major problems with CBB that I'll start dealing with next week (thanks Chuck E Baby) - So I'm trying to set up Reaper as a backup

I've pretty much got access to all the X Splat and CBB Vst's  & all FX- but can't seem to find Session Drummer 3 to add to Reaper - I want to use the Sample function in the Mixer

Anyone any idea which file SD3 is in so I can add it to Reaper - 

Had a bloody awful day and just wish CBB etc were working -

Anyway any help most welcome

Best

Ed

The DLL required for scan by Reaper is in the Cakewalk VST files- C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\VstPlugins\Session Drummer 3

If its not there for some reason, you might have to do a custom install with some of those install files you have in your downloads folder :).

I can walk you through that if you want, but first, see if it is in the location mentioned above.

Just now, TedPiano said:

Hi Chuck E Baby - once again you've lifted the dark clouds over my head or is that in my head - can't thank you enough for the light at the end of the tunnel

Very best

Ed

Your too kind Ed. To be honest.. Im really rough around the edges and socially difficult xD

Anyway, this might help too. Its a you tube video (Setting up Session drummer and playing with it in Reaper)

Hi Chuck E Baby - "I'm really rough around the edges and socially difficult" - Well I'm in that club too but that's why we love music so much - gift or curse?

The main thing is and on many occasions, what you've helped me out with previously and today will never be forgotten

You take care

Very best

Ed