Cherry Audio Voltage Modular free for almost 2 more days

kennywtelejazz

Cherry Audio Voltage Modular Nucleus

The ultimate introduction to modular synthesis

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/audio-plug-ins/cherry-audio-voltage-modular-nucleus

In honor of their Year One Anniversary Celebration, Cherry Audio is very proud to introduce Voltage Modular Nucleus - absolutely FREE for a limited time! This collection of 22 modules and 67 presets is the ultimate introduction to modular synthesis. This package includes all of the fundamentals of subtractive analog synthesis, including oscillators, filters, envelope generators, amplifiers, and mixers, plus a sequencer, arpeggiator, and a full suite of useful utility modules and powerful effects modules.

With Voltage Modular Nucleus, you can discover the thrill of patching modules together in new and endlessly creative ways, and explore all of the capabilities of Voltage Modular, absolutely free.

they also have some upgrade deal going on that are sweet .

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/brand/cherry-audio

I wound up getting the free version a few days ago and fell in love w it ...I did upgrade a couple of tiers and I dig this synth .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 2

It s still de autorising itself ...i contacted the makers , i got the usual answer and then when i said that i done everything said already , nothing since 3 weeks and another email ...wanted to invest in this but it answered itself ...gas off fir this brands ...

6 hours ago, Zo said:

It s still de autorising itself ...i contacted the makers , i got the usual answer and then when i said that i done everything said already , nothing since 3 weeks and another email ...wanted to invest in this but it answered itself ...gas off fir this brands ...

Sorry to hear all that ...I hope it can be salvaged and set right for you .

I'm very happy over here w my purchase ...all is good . I started w Voltage Modular free , Bumped up to Nucleus (also free in this time frame as an add on ).

Then I grabbed Ignite for $25 ( Half Price ) then I went with the deal Cherry Audio has for Core w Misfit Audio Electric Drums ..$ 25 ( on sale as an upgrade  for $125  .00 less than the advertised cost  )

I'm have so much fun w this synth ...it has a great sound to it and to be honest even the free w Nucleus would have kept my busy for a while

all the best ,

Kenny

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Just an FYI for people using the free version... There are a couple additional modules that are free and you can add them by installing them separately. Away from my computer at the moment so can't recall their names.

From the website go to Products-->Modules and sort by price (low to high) to bring the free ones to the top. 👍

6 minutes ago, Zo said:

I suppose you're all on windows 10 ?

I am on Windows 7, so far no problems.

• Thanks 1

Just now, rcklln said:

From the website go to Products-->Modules and sort by price (low to high) to bring the free ones to the top. 👍

I am on Windows 7, so far no problems.

Basically the software is working but for a strange reason , it's ,not authorise in plugin format asking me to get the last version witch i did , asking me to refresh and when i do , download the last version bla bla ...frustrated as hell

My money went to softube parallels and monoment !! this is how you loose sales !!

7 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Sorry you are having problems Zo ...this thing Rocks .

I have Voltage Modular up  and  running  fantastic in both Win 7 64 and Win 10 64 .

Kenny

i know for the small amount of time i played with , it's super inspirin g and fun !!

As of right now 12: 05 PM  West Coast time there is still 8 hours and change left on the clock to get this one for free w Nucleus and some free modules .

The Clock is Ticking Down 🤪

Oh BTW , working w this and learning how to create sounds in a Modular environment wasn't as hard as I thought , if any thing it has helped my ability to approach any soft synth that I have in my rig with much more confidence. 

Kenny

• Like 1