To Cap off The PA Subscription Lot - Unfiltered Audio Bundle

cclarry

How can I Unsubscribe from Subscription offers? 😆

To the extent that the subscription model makes sense for anything to me, it's particularly silly for me to subscribe to a plug-in bundle.

I'm a big ho-bag for plug-in deals in the first place so I have to watch it to make sure that my drive doesn't fill up with a bunch of great stuff that I wind up never using on projects. I need to be careful to only even download and keep things that I know I will make use of.

The idea of paying monthly for a collection of plug-ins I might use 5% of is insanity.

First, I'm not so into bundles. It would be like going to a woodworking store that carries Porter-Cable and telling them to give me one each of everything P-C makes whether I actually need a router, circular saw, jointer, planer, drill, etc. I may already have a Hitachi drill that works great, I might never use a jointer. I may not even like P-C's model of sabre saw.

I might make an exception for Meldaproduction. 😂

Next is the subscription model itself. I think it works in situations where the software is used in a commercial environment where it's used to generate income. A graphic design house can just pay Adobe every month for their software and be done with it. It's another invoice.

Where someone's a broke bedroom musician who saves up to buy one $25 Waves plug-in at a time every 2 months, and it's regularly going to be down to buying groceries or making rent vs. paying their $12.95  plug-in subscription, no way, not now, not ever dream on.

• Like 3

OVERVIEW

NEW! ANOTHER BLOODY SUBSCRIPTION EMAIL WILL BE ADDED SEPTEMBER 17!

All of these subscriptions emails are also included in the new MEGA Subscription Email Bundle, which offers 100+ subscription emails from 25+ brands, at just $1.99/mo or $2999.99/yr. Or you can buy subscription emails individually for the special offer price of $500,000 each which makes you realise what a bargain the bundle subscription is, doesn't it?

Based in Southern Spamland, subscription emails was founded with one simple idea: endless annoyance for musicians. They have repeatedly cleared their inboxes with their ever expanding range of spam that inspires and pushes boundaries. Which is why artists like Spamie XL, Richard Spamine and Jody Spamernoff are sick of it.

In this bundle, you will find an endless spam playground that ensures not only life and movement in your deletion process but also opens up a limitless creative scope.

What a bargain!

• Haha 4

The silly thing is that when you go to the link page ...you have add to card. , and the name of the bundle ...no subscription written clearly ...

believe or not i had a student that went sub with slate because his english was bad , and he just bought the bundke thinking it was 149 lol ... pathetic brands method when you don t put regular prices clearly stated ...

• Like 1

I thought it was just me that was getting sick of all of the different ways to subscribe.

Instead of offering plugins by one manufacturer, it would make more sense to me to offer subscriptions based on different work flows (e.g. mastering/mixing) or music genres (e.g. rap/EDM).

Regardless of bundle combination though, I don't think I'm going to bite. I have a diverse enough collection of plugins and while I still add to it (must learn to control GAS), there has to be a really good reason to do so through a sub.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1