Cerene dB: Transparent Reference Headphones

Fwrend

Got this yesterday from CEntrance. 

Special Announcement - Reference Headphones

If you are reading this email, you are a special friend of CEntrance and you are entitled to some pampering. Until Monday, the brand new Cerene dB headphones are available at 20% off retail price. This is an exclusive offer and the general public will not get this deep discount.

Until Monday, you can have an amazing pair of headphones from CEntrance for $159 (MSRP $199). Use coupon code DB20 when checking out.

Cerene dB by CEntrance

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Rico Belled said:

They look virtually IDENTICAL!

R

Yeah, looks like a knockoff. Not cheap at all. The mumbo jumbo, on the other hand, is free:

"Tailored frequency response (10 Hz - 26 kHz)"

"Custom-tuned, balanced midrange and transparent high frequency presentation"

You can get something better at a lower price from the site formerly known as Massdrop (provided that you have the patience). 

• Like 1

On 9/13/2019 at 8:59 PM, Monomox said:

Yeah, looks like a knockoff. Not cheap at all. The mumbo jumbo, on the other hand, is free:

You can get something better at a lower price from the site formerly known as Massdrop (provided that you have the patience). 

Send me better headphones please

34 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

The real ATH-M50x  costs less than this.  It is the better version.

That said I'm kind of unhappy with the pressure they put on the top of my head.  Going to have to find something a little lighter I think.  Maybe try the ATH-R70x

Some guy used a few books to stretch his new pair of M50x overnight. I saw the pictures, I think it was a review on Amazon.

• Great Idea 1

On 9/13/2019 at 8:59 PM, Monomox said:

have you guys used the Cerene dB headphones?

Edited by Lucas