my love

thegaltieribrothers

So sorry I didn't get to this sooner.  I thought I did already have a listen but I guess I did not.

Anyway, loving the acoustic guitar work.  Beautiful.  It complements everything else in the song so well, including your voice.  Very nice!  Also loving the bells and string pad.  Very pretty song.

😀John B.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

listening to this tune on an IPad ( shame on me) so no way to give any technical point of view.

The song is cool and goes quite in a flowing moove ,cool time spent listening to it ( I will go back to it on a more decent device...)

As others mentionned,there is a thing in the vocal part ,according to me it is not the tone ,what I hear is in tune and you manage  the emotional expression quite well , from where I am ,maybe it is something related with rythm ,again for me and with out any proficiency I could revendicate ,it seems you don't manage  your voice the same way as if it was a guitar or a violin or whatever instrument and it seems you let it " float " a tiny bit . Maybe taking the voice part the same way you would approach an instrumental part could help. I don't know.

Hope to contribute in a way.

Cheers.

Olivier

Edited by vilovilo