Up to 50% off iZotope RX, RX PPS, Insight, and upgrades:

cclarry

4 minutes ago, balinas said:

JRRSHOP checkout says ‘GROUP’ isn’t valid for this.  Is there another code I should try? Although I am getting the hit that someone is trying to steer me away from more GAS!  

Works for me...so don't know what the issue is...
Which product are you trying to buy?

I was looking at the upgrade from RX6 advanced to RX7 Advanced, $199.    Goes into the cart easy, but when I put in GROUP, I get that no valid message.  I will try again.  Although I am thinking this Upgrade covers all RX advanced users from 1 to 6.  Perhaps this is telling me just wait till RX 8 advanced comes out.  Surely I will be able to go from 6 to 8 with a similar price if I wait.  

1 minute ago, balinas said:

I was looking at the upgrade from RX6 advanced to RX7 Advanced, $199.    Goes into the cart easy, but when I put in GROUP, I get that no valid message.  I will try again.  Although I am thinking this Upgrade covers all RX advanced users from 1 to 6.  Perhaps this is telling me just wait till RX 8 advanced comes out.  Surely I will be able to go from 6 to 8 with a similar price if I wait.  

Send Uncel E a message on KVR...it should work...he'll
take care of it...
https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=262151&sid=e3d950060291de830096b9859049058b&start=14385#

• Great Idea 1

It did finally work, but after I put in ‘Group’ I didn’t press ‘Apply’.  The discount price came up, and I accepted it into the cart.  Went to check out and luckily I noticed my last three attempts were also in the cart for a total over $600 bigs!! good catch on my part this early in the coffee cycle as I was just on my way to paypal.  Overall it has worked out.  Thanks!    Funny thing was that the non-valid code message came up after the transaction was completed.  Discounted price remained the same, so who knows what that was about.  Soon got an email with the correct price and S/N’s to take to Izotope.   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, balinas said:

It did finally work, but after I put in ‘Group’ I didn’t press ‘Apply’.  The discount price came up, and I accepted it into the cart.  Went to check out and luckily I noticed my last three attempts were also in the cart for a total over $600 bigs!! good catch on my part this early in the coffee cycle as I was just on my way to paypal.  Overall it has worked out.  Thanks!    Funny thing was that the non-valid code message came up after the transaction was completed.  Discounted price remained the same, so who knows what that was about.  Soon got an email with the correct price and S/N’s to take to Izotope.   

Good work!  I got the same "not valid" message when I tried to apply it...
Everything else it worked on...which was weird...

Quick FYI for folks... back when I got MPS 2, I had asked iZotope about the RX 7 Standard included with it, and if that qualified for the upgrade to RX 7 Advanced. They said that it did, and added the coupon to my account. This sale also applies to that coupon (same price sans discounts, if any) from the iZotope site, and wanted to let those with MPS 2/2.1 know in case they do not have that coupon in their account.

That being said, I now have a question for the folks with RX 7 Advanced... after quick research on that I deflated my own GAS bubble (at no harm to anyone) by finding posts that say the only real advantage would be for video post-production, which I rarely do. iZotope's page isn't the greatest at a rough comparison between versions, so I am curious as to what the advantages are for RX 7 Advanced over Standard in the audio-only realm. Can anyone summarize this one? Although I have played with RX 7 a few times (stand-alone app), I still default to Adobe Audition 4 for Noise Reduction (which has been 90+% of my "need" in the past).

Edited by mettelus