Bias Amp LE FREE

cclarry

For a limited time only, you can get your very own copy of BIAS AMP 2 LE for FREE! Start crafting your own professional guitar tones right on your PC/Mac now!

Get a sneak peek at the ultimate amp designer software with BIAS AMP 2 LE (Lite Edition) that lets you create authentic and mind-blowing tones. Whether you’re a classic rocker, metalhead, jazz player, or blueshead, BIAS AMP 2 has you covered.

Click the button below to play for FREE!

DOWNLOAD NOW

• Thanks 1

I'd say it's very worth it if you play guitar. One thing I wish I had known is Bias FX is kinda the flagship product. Bias Amp is more for tweaking the circuit of the amp. Both are fun. Bias FX is more for tweaking your whole signal chain.

I bought Amp and then FX. Kinda wish I had reversed that order. Mostly I wish it was all one thing.

Somehow I ended up with all three Bias Pedal stuff for free over time. (Distortion, modulation, delay) Bias Pedal is also more for tweaking the pedal circuit. You can use your gear from Bias Amp and Bias Pedal in Bias FX

ETA: I also think they sound pretty damn good. Super fun for a guitar player

Edited by RSMcGuitar

7 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

I'd say it's very worth it if you play guitar. One thing I wish I had known is Bias FX is kinda the flagship product. Bias Amp is more for tweaking the circuit of the amp. Both are fun. Bias FX is more for tweaking your whole signal chain.

I bought Amp and then FX. Kinda wish I had reversed that order. Mostly I wish it was all one thing.

Somehow I ended up with all three Bias Pedal stuff for free over time. (Distortion, modulation, delay) Bias Pedal is also more for tweaking the pedal circuit. You can use your gear from Bias Amp and Bias Pedal in Bias FX

ETA: I also think they sound pretty damn good. Super fun for a guitar player

Versus amplitube or th3 , whats your take ?

34 minutes ago, Zo said:

Versus amplitube or th3 , whats your take ?

I agree with RSM....wish I had know about the flagship product and we ALL wish it  was 'one thing product' (like TH3).

I'm very happy with TH3 and do go to that as well as Amplitube4, but I have to say that Bias AMP2 Elite with FX2 Elite have an edge over the others. The tones to me sound more beefier/fuller (better responsiveness) and there's soooo much available in the tweaking dept. After my recent upgrading of  Amp2/Fx2, they have been my go to....very happy customer.    

3 minutes ago, Mesh said:

I agree with RSM....wish I had know about the flagship product and we ALL wish it  was 'one thing product' (like TH3).

I'm very happy with TH3 and do go to that as well as Amplitube4, but I have to say that Bias AMP2 Elite with FX2 Elite have an edge over the others. The tones to me sound more beefier/fuller (better responsiveness) and there's soooo much available in the tweaking dept. After my recent upgrading of  Amp2/Fx2, they have been my go to....very happy customer.    

not to much ? for a non GTR player ? my only grip with Amplitube is the redundancy ...i'm finding a lot of old unofficial and now official models and the routing witch is not flexible at all ..

1 hour ago, RSMcGuitar said:

I like amplitude too. It's a little newer, so it feels newer to use. Both can sound pretty great really.

I. e found that i take a lot of time creating the illusion of a real acoustic take in amplitude versus PA or TH3 , i guess what people say about the cabinet not being that great is real , exept for the last release ... i feel the reality in this ...

1 hour ago, Zo said:

I. e found that i take a lot of time creating the illusion of a real acoustic take in amplitude versus PA or TH3 , i guess what people say about the cabinet not being that great is real , exept for the last release ... i feel the reality in this ...

It's pretty amazing what you can do in the new(ish) mic/cab/room area in Amplitube. I'm sure people with the skills and space can better recorded sounds from a regularly mic'd amp, but for those of us pootling around at home, Amplitube lets us do some great things.

• Like 4