UAD Ultimate Bundle Sale

cclarry

Less if you already own some UAD Plugins!

Remember— If you’ve been thinking about filling out your UAD plug-in collection, there is no better time than now!

From now until September 30th, we are closing out our Ultimate 7 UAD plug-in bundle at 35% off.

With the Ultimate 7 UAD Bundle Closeout, you save over $10,000 versus buying the plug‑ins individually!

Already own some UAD plug-ins? No problem. We'll give you a $50 credit for each plug-in you've purchased, bringing the overall price as low as $999!

https://www.uaudio.com/uad-plugins/plug-in-bundles/uad-ultimate-7.html

Personnaly if they had more "Tools" like multi's , restoration , deep imager , metering'ect ... i would have considered this back then , but still you have to get some other stuff .... but for a guy making a new studio , it's ok 

• 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, jee3778 said:

what is your trick? 

I want to buy ultimate 8. but I don't know what is best way to buy! I mean cheapest option.

If I buy black friday bundle deal than 10+3 is 999$ and than wait for next ultimate 8 deal?

or Just buy now it's 3999$ for ultimate 8. Help me!! 

Aaa, John, sorry, now I got what are you referring to :)

I was only joking :) It was about not buying anything so skipping the deal.

• Haha 1

Just now, jee3778 said:

Oh my gosh

I didn't read last sentence.

I think you're so funny.. and so right!!!

Okay Thank you !!

You are very welcome, John. I believe having (cc)Larry we are up to date with all interesting deals, especially @cclarry is also interested in UAD ecosystem ;)

• Like 1