Help

kakku

I need help(and not just psychiatric help;)). You see there is a great composition contest at the metapop site. To win I just need to beat hundreds of other competitors with one of my tunes. I need you to say which one of my many tunes is somehow best. If you have listened to many of my tunes maybe you can say which you have liked the most. I am probably sending my Xentris 5 tune or Peace or Darkest Hour vol ii. So if you have the time or remember which tune you have liked, then please help

36 minutes ago, Old Joad said:

Hi Kakku, Two of my favorite songs from you are Your Resplendent way:  and Bangin And Popping:

I hope this is helpful to you. let me know how it works out for you...

Thanks for helping. Bangin and poppin is already used in metapop in another compo. Also used in metapop are Missing you and Sol. I got 3 days left to send my 'winning' tune. I don't take the compos too seriously because there are so many good writers participating in the contests

Edited by kakku

1 hour ago, kakku said:

Should I post the links I think are my best

you could try posting the links I guess, the people in the song forum would be more familiar with your songs.

under the circumstances perhaps the MOD wouldn't have a problem with it, you're not spamming you're asking for help.

BTW thats a bummer about Bangin and Poppin, that one really moves...

Edited by Old Joad
  • Thanks 1

On 9/8/2019 at 9:32 PM, Old Joad said:

you could try posting the links I guess, the people in the song forum would be more familiar with your songs.

under the circumstances perhaps the MOD wouldn't have a problem with it, you're not spamming you're asking for help.

BTW thats a bummer about Bangin and Poppin, that one really moves...

Thanks for help. I decided to use the Sentimental Mind tune although the mix is not great and the chorus is a bit busy