WA Productions Screamo Sale

cclarry

Screamo Distortion - Flash Sale | 88% Off

Was $39 / Your Price $4.90

We’ve taken distortion to the next level by wrapping up several familiar ideas within one plugin, resulting in a talk-box / screamer hybrid that can groove along with your track.

Buy it at Plugin Boutique and get Expose for FREE

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/30-Distortion/5334-Screamo

Edited by cclarry

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

Still ? why I would need Expose.

From watching the video for Expose, it shows you if there are any problems when targeting a specific site, e.g. SoundCloud.

If you have Ozone/T-Racks, you'll have various meters to give you readouts for your music, e.g. maybe you want to target -14db LUFS; maybe you want to fit the curve within Tonal Balance.

I'm guessing Expose will tell you if -14db LUFS is right for SoundCloud/Spotify/YouTube/(other). If there's an offer you like the look of on Plugin Boutique, I'd say it doesn't hurt to get a license for Expose. Even if you don't want to use/install it, you might some day. Or you might even get a cross-grade/upgrade deal one day for another of their products.

9 minutes ago, antler said:

From watching the video for Expose, it shows you if there are any problems when targeting a specific site, e.g. SoundCloud.

If you have Ozone/T-Racks, you'll have various meters to give you readouts for your music, e.g. maybe you want to target -14db LUFS; maybe you want to fit the curve within Tonal Balance.

I'm guessing Expose will tell you if -14db LUFS is right for SoundCloud/Spotify/YouTube/(other). If there's an offer you like the look of on Plugin Boutique, I'd say it doesn't hurt to get a license for Expose. Even if you don't want to use/install it, you might some day. Or you might even get a cross-grade/upgrade deal one day for another of their products.

That's the thing.  I have TRacks, Ozone, Nuetron.   I don't need to load anything online,  I'm too busy window shopping or buying to actually make something.

2 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

That's the thing.  I have TRacks, Ozone, Nuetron.   I don't need to load anything online,  I'm too busy window shopping or buying to actually make something.

If you never upload anything (or even if you do), I guess you might not need Expose. If you ever want to target a specific distribution platform, it might be useful. All in all, what you do is up to you 🙂