Acid V + V Col 9 $149 Not a deal for everyone

kitekrazy

5 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Will  be a fool if I jump on this?

From v8 it depends , if you want the acid alone , wait for a deal ( if i jump on the offer i will happily sell it to you , don t need that thing at all ) 

the ms 20 looks interesting , but Diva and korg , are already great ...

Edited by Zo

2 hours ago, Zo said:

From v8 it depends , if you want the acid alone , wait for a deal ( if i jump on the offer i will happily sell it to you , don t need that thing at all ) 

the ms 20 looks interesting , but Diva and korg , are already great ...

No on both accounts.   I would be getting upgraded and 3 that are not in v8

4 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

No on both accounts.   I would be getting upgraded and 3 that are not in v8

Personnaly i wait for 2 versions , kinda like with komplete , if i upgrade i get a lot .... i do missed the offer with minifreak and regret it ...it was fast ... hoped it will be back again but i doubt ...

• Like 1

By the way if anybody want to trade its minifreak for the acid V i will happily uprade and transfert it ;) 

Also am i the onlyt one puzzled by the fact that 2023 and still no mouse scroll for paramters on arturias synths ?

Edited by Zo

18 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Will  be a fool if I jump on this?

I'm not sure but I think MiniFreak V is not included on V Col 9. If that's the case I'd wait for V Col 10.

I bought my last 2 upgrades (for v8 and v9) in a similar sale where the included instruments where, on each case respectively, SQ80 V and MiniFreak V and both where the factor to trigger my decision to purchase at the occasion.

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

I'm not sure but I think MiniFreak V is not included on V Col 9. If that's the case I'd wait for V Col 10.

I bought my last 2 upgrades (for v8 and v9) in a similar sale where the included instruments where, on each case respectively, SQ80 V and MiniFreak V and both where the factor to trigger my decision to purchase at the occasion.

Neither is augmented piano. Basically 149 is what you'd pay for some of those upgrades individually with the new product thrown in.

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

No it wasn't but it was an offer like V9 + Minfreak at 149 $ and V9 at 129 or some while minfreak was at 69 $ (crossagrade) it was last winter , i even asked support to set me back with the deal (to ùmake videos but didn't mentio,nned it) and nope , answer was : some more deals coming ...yep sure but seems not this one !!

What i wanted is to really take my time with it as i wanted to buy maybe the HW , this 20 min demo is killing me specially when doing A/B , and you know my videos long lol

20 hours ago, Zo said:

No it wasn't but it was an offer like V9 + Minfreak

That is exactly the upgrade I bought and, before that, V8+SQ80 V. My point is that those added synths, in both cases, made me decide to purchase. OTOH synhs like Augmented Piano and Acid V would have the opposite effect and would had me wait for the next collection instead.

Edited by Sergio

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

That is exactly the upgrade I bought and, before that, V8+SQ80 V. My point is that those added synths, in both cases, made me decide to purchase. OTOH synhs like Augmented Piano and Acid V would have the opposite effect and would had me wait for the next collection instead.

Good move , i bought the V7 + opxa ... offer .... opxa wasn't working on my system , never been able to try it at least ....sold it ....now testing it , i regret , but had no choice , why keeping something i can't use ....

Anyway they should do offers like V collection + on xtra of choice !! and basta .... i don't care at all about another 303 even if it has a lot of new features ....

Edited by Zo